Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Manager's OfficeForum Feedback
All Forum Topics
Options

5190 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3301 Signins

75931 Page Views

• Views: 75931
  • Message 1 of 3

Help Topics, FAQ's, and Chat/Contact Options

2020-12-28, 22:53 PM

Hello if you're looking for Help Topics, FAQ's or Chat/Contact Options, please use the following link for your product family. Choose your region and model on the country/language selection page and you will be taken directly to the support page for your model. Once there you can easily find Help Topics, How-tos & Solutions, Contact Us (Including Chat with our virtual agent and live agents during normal business hours).

As always, we're here to help as well. Just search the community for an existing topic or start a new one on the board for your phone model if you need us. 

-Tom

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

52 Posts

05-12-2017

United States of America

34 Signins

221 Page Views

• Views: 221
  • Message 2 of 3

Re:Help Topics, FAQ's, and Chat/Contact Options

2021-01-18, 2:45 AM

Hi Tom,

I see lots of info for comparing phones within a family but I have yet found a page comparing families. An overview of the families would be a great place to start comparing phones. I know for certain that I want a Motorola phone again. My last was a Moto g5 plus but it was stolen. It was pretty much what I needed except it was getting slow and occasionally did weird things, but still much preferred to any iPhone at any price.

Thanks,

John

Options

5190 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3301 Signins

75931 Page Views

• Views: 75931
  • Message 3 of 3

Re:Help Topics, FAQ's, and Chat/Contact Options

2021-01-20, 2:36 AM

@ jvh24521 wrote:

Hi Tom,

I see lots of info for comparing phones within a family but I have yet found a page comparing families. An overview of the families would be a great place to start comparing phones. I know for certain that I want a Motorola phone again. My last was a Moto g5 plus but it was stolen. It was pretty much what I needed except it was getting slow and occasionally did weird things, but still much preferred to any iPhone at any price.

Thanks,

John

Hi John. Thanks for being a loyal Moto customer. I appreciate it very much. I will pass your feedback along. You can sort of compare across families here: https://www.motorola.com/us/compare-smartphones?ds_rl=1242193&ds_rl=1242196&gclid=CjwKCAiAo5qABhBdEiwAOtGmbveEX-JhfEE43jdF8rpvGOxutRQRrqCI_-AH9e0Vpryk0-MFHisUwBoCwssQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Let me know if that works for you.

-Tom

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms