Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mac029
Punch Card
Views: 241
Message 1 of 4

How do I contact forum admins?

I can't seem to find any link to do so. Wondering where this is since it has to exist. Even under Help, can't find how to contact an admin w/a question.

BTW my questions are: Why does this site tell me my post will be reviewed when I click to Edit, as I'm not done w/readability yet?

Seems pretty obtuse.

Thank you,

Mac

Highlighted
Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 200
Message 2 of 4

Re: How do I contact forum admins?

@Mac029 wrote:

I can't seem to find any link to do so. Wondering where this is since it has to exist. Even under Help, can't find how to contact an admin w/a question.

BTW my questions are: Why does this site tell me my post will be reviewed when I click to Edit, as I'm not done w/readability yet?

Seems pretty obtuse.

Thank you,

Mac

You can always post in this forum as you have done and all moderators will see it.  You can try a private message if the data is sensative, but mist mods ignore unsolicited PMs.  So starting with a more general question in the forum feedback area is always best. 

Edit - i just edited this, i don’t see a message about posts being reviewed. 

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
whodat
Paper Tape
Views: 83
Message 3 of 4

i need help and i cannot figure out how to make my own post
i purchased a phone from someone who was unable to get this situation resolved and it has popups constantly saying motorola modem service has stopped
i need the latest firmware for it and was told from the online chat via lenovo smart assist app to come here and contact devs.
please help
it is moto e5 plus xt1924-7

thanks in advance
flash@orangefox.tech
Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 78
Message 4 of 4

@whodat wrote:
i need help and i cannot figure out how to make my own post
i purchased a phone from someone who was unable to get this situation resolved and it has popups constantly saying motorola modem service has stopped
i need the latest firmware for it and was told from the online chat via lenovo smart assist app to come here and contact devs.
please help
it is moto e5 plus xt1924-7

thanks in advance
flash@orangefox.tech

Motorola doesn't provide firmware as a download other then in the bootloader page, but only older stuff is there:

https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/app/standalone/bootloader/recovery-images

The best bet is to try the Lenovo Moto Smart assistant - it will flash many phones. 

https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/downloads/ds101291

If this fails, then the phone needs to go to an authorized service center. 

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
Top Kudoed Authors