02-23-2017

US

12 Signins

91 Page Views

• Views: 91
  • Message 1 of 2

Large, larger and larger yet.....!

2020-08-31, 18:52 PM

I have a moto G5 and apparently I'll now need to go elsewhere to find a phone that doesn't require a backpack to carry around.  I don't need a phone with a tablet or small laptop sized screen.  It's a **removed**gin' phone not a piece of desktop utility equipment.  Phone models are very much like car models nowadays.  Each iteration of a model get larger and larger.  Here's a suggestion -- back it up a bit.  I still need a phone with a reasonably sized screen that's not more than 5 inches or so.  The company that provides this will enjoy a following that doesn't require a separate appendage to house the phone.  Downsize, please.

tjm

Options

2803 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

374 Signins

26085 Page Views

• Views: 26085
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Large, larger and larger yet.....!

2020-09-02, 13:54 PM

@ tjm3 wrote:

I have a moto G5 and apparently I'll now need to go elsewhere to find a phone that doesn't require a backpack to carry around.  I don't need a phone with a tablet or small laptop sized screen.  It's a **removed**gin' phone not a piece of desktop utility equipment.  Phone models are very much like car models nowadays.  Each iteration of a model get larger and larger.  Here's a suggestion -- back it up a bit.  I still need a phone with a reasonably sized screen that's not more than 5 inches or so.  The company that provides this will enjoy a following that doesn't require a separate appendage to house the phone.  Downsize, please.

tjm

Hi,

Thanks for writing to us and I totally understand your concern. Many of us like the smaller sized models. 

We're always looking to make improvements and your feedback is truly valued. I'll make sure it's passed along to the concerned team.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete