Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Manager's OfficeForum Feedback
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

08-18-2016

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

6 Signins

36 Page Views

• Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
  • Views: 36
  • Message 1 of 2

Moto Maker & Poor Service

2016-08-18, 19:52 PM

This has been by far the worst online shopping experience I've ever had.

I purchased the Moto G4 (after waiting for it to be back in stock for ages), just to have the site crash on me 3 or 4 times when trying to complete the order. I had no confirmation emails or anything to confirm the order even went through. So I went straight to the customer support with my order reference just to make sure.

The customer service team took forever to reply to each individual message and also with a canned response which wasn't even linked to what I was asking. After a week I finally got a confirmation email with an expected delivery date. So as the date kept coming closer, I tried using the online order status checker to see if everything was on track. But it kept saying couldn't find the order, so back onto the customer support team I went, just to have the same non helpful responses.

The expected delivery date has been and gone, I've not even had a dispatch notice, the site still can't find my order, but the customer support team just keeps saying, I'll get an email with more details as it's still in the fullfillment centre.

So I'm £200 down, a month on, no phone, and by the looks of it, never will be a phone.

Worst site ever!

Options

2137 Posts

07-20-2012

United Kingdom

67 Signins

600 Page Views

• Views: 600
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Moto Maker & Poor Service

2016-08-22, 10:08 AM

Hey,

Sorry to hear that. Can you PM me your details (order number, email etc) so I can investigate what happened?

Cheers,

Nicole

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms