Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Manager's OfficeForum Feedback
All Forum Topics
Options

4 Posts

06-16-2019

India

1 Signins

59 Page Views

• Views: 59
  • Message 1 of 4

Moto one power device corrupt and will not boot

2019-06-16, 15:02 PM

Whem i try fastboot oem unlock it says go to devloper setting and turn on oem unlocking but i wont boot i hv provided an image to show u what is happening.  I cannot use this device it has been 2 months please urjent help..  Moto one power i can only access bootloader and it is locked and i cannot access recovery mode

Options

30 Posts

05-03-2019

United States of America

25 Signins

336 Page Views

• Views: 336
  • Message 2 of 4

Re: Moto one power device corrupt and will not boot

2019-06-18, 5:23 AM

There is no image.  Flashing custom rom and opening bootloader is almost as easy as attaching an image.  Both are from human error.  The modstaff don't post much and only chime in every few posts with "register your serial and imei and sign up for feedback program that in 4 years over $2000 worth of defective phone, all registered, never asked for feedback.  OS many versions behind.  Security update older than 365 days!

I'm on about 20 different message boards this is the worst by a wide margin.  Because the staff are not helpful.  Because the products are awful.  Because once the check clears all anyone from moto has to say is spend more.

Worst purchases in my life, that I regret the most.  of those four phones only 2 power on today.

I only stop by here for coming relief and to try and help people but I've reached a point where there is no longer any way to rationalize away my stupitity for buying so much of these overpriced paperweights and coming here for help even and thinking I would receive what I paid for.

Ban my login I know they don't do free speech here, but tbh I'm going to ban myself.  Not excited for more spending but when my z2 dies I'm going to celebrate and buy a real phone.

Thanks for the headaches, dropped calls, oujii board for volume control, and now batteries swelling so bad the screen pushes out many threads with many posts each.

If staff bothers to post at all only answer as predictable as the tides, "put your esn and serial number under your pillow and the feedback ferry will bring you a shiny new dime".

Prove me wrong Motorola, anyone?

Options

1 Posts

08-13-2019

India

4 Signins

30 Page Views

• Views: 30
  • Message 3 of 4

Re: Moto one power device corrupt and will not boot

2019-10-17, 16:31 PM
brother you download a twrp based stock rom which is available for moto one power in xda and extract to your system desktop in that under firmware folder one boot file will be there so rename it as boot.img copy it and paste it to the adb folder run a command fastboot boot boot.img it will boot to ur old system and unlock the oem in developer option go to bootloader and in command box type fastboot oem unlock and you boot loader unlock key hit the enter again run the same command ur bootloader unlocked tadaaaaa
Options

1 Posts

10-08-2020

India

2 Signins

10 Page Views

• Views: 10
  • Message 4 of 4

Re:Moto one power device corrupt and will not boot

2020-10-08, 4:41 AM

It says cannot load boot.img: no error

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms