Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Manager's OfficeForum Feedback
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

12-19-2017

India

11 Signins

69 Page Views

• Views: 69
  • Message 1 of 3

Possible fraud ?

2018-07-01, 17:29 PM

Sir I recently had a MIC problem with my Moto G5 plus. So I went to the Nearest Motorola Authorized service center (Maa Saraswati Computers,Jammu,Jammu and Kashmir).They told me I will get it back on the next day,But I had to wait for 5 days possible more If i hasn't a urgent work in Delhi.So I asked they to give it back without Repair and itold them I will repair it at Delhi. They gave me mobile back after few Hours and told me not to use for few hours .I did as they said and tried to used it after 6 hours but it was not switching On then I call them and they said that it a circuit problem (It not a big deal You should asked the Service center in Delhi to attach it) .

When I reached Delhi I went to Motorola and Lenovo Authorized Service center,Kotla Mubarakpur,New Delhi and told them as he(MAA Service center Owner) said and they told me that they will analyze my phone and call me tomorrow. 

Later that day they told me my phone's motherboard is damaged and it'll cost me INR 9000 Rupees. So I went their and got my phone back and contacted  (MAA Saraswati Computers Jammu) about the same and they didn't even replied me.

Since that it has been 4 days and I don't know what to do.

I request to take an immediate action to the same sir

Options

71 Posts

04-09-2018

India

69 Signins

1094 Page Views

• Views: 1094
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: Possible fraud ?

2018-07-01, 19:35 PM

Looks like they replaced your phone's mb with a damaged one.

No one can help you on forum, you need to contact motorola directly or post everything on social media but I still doubt they are going to help you out. You might need to file a police complaint against the service center.

Options

5996 Posts

12-04-2017

India

1170 Signins

77328 Page Views

• Views: 77328
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: Possible fraud ?

2018-07-02, 12:04 PM

wrote:

Sir I recently had a MIC problem with my Moto G5 plus. So I went to the Nearest Motorola Authorized service center (Maa Saraswati Computers,Jammu,Jammu and Kashmir).They told me I will get it back on the next day,But I had to wait for 5 days possible more If i hasn't a urgent work in Delhi.So I asked they to give it back without Repair and itold them I will repair it at Delhi. They gave me mobile back after few Hours and told me not to use for few hours .I did as they said and tried to used it after 6 hours but it was not switching On then I call them and they said that it a circuit problem (It not a big deal You should asked the Service center in Delhi to attach it) .

When I reached Delhi I went to Motorola and Lenovo Authorized Service center,Kotla Mubarakpur,New Delhi and told them as he(MAA Service center Owner) said and they told me that they will analyze my phone and call me tomorrow. 

Later that day they told me my phone's motherboard is damaged and it'll cost me INR 9000 Rupees. So I went their and got my phone back and contacted  (MAA Saraswati Computers Jammu) about the same and they didn't even replied me.

Since that it has been 4 days and I don't know what to do.

I request to take an immediate action to the same sir

Hi Stanzin_onpo.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused, we thank you for reporting this. Please be informed that we are trying to reach out to the service center for further investigation on this.

We have sent you an email, kindly share us the requested details like your contact number/IMEI/Job sheet copy. You can also share us via - Private message.

Let us know if you have further question. 

Regards,

Swaraj

Moto Support

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms