Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aishajaved
Paper Tape
Views: 423
Message 1 of 3

SD Card not supported after factory setting by moto e5

I reset my phone. The SD card was first used as internal storage. but after resetting my phone it's not supported by moto e5 anymore. I tried everything but it's not working it's giving me this error.

Porphyrius
Bit Torrent
Views: 88
Message 2 of 3

Re: SD Card not supported after factory setting by moto e5

@Aishajaved wrote:

I reset my phone. The SD card was first used as internal storage. but after resetting my phone it's not supported by moto e5 anymore. I tried everything but it's not working it's giving me this error.

Unfortunately the,"Internal Memory/Adoptive storage" system using SD cards is flawed.This is not Lenovo/Motorola's fault but Android google inasmuch as there are limitations.

When the SD card is formatted as Internal it basically becomes physically part of the phone and if you do a Factory reset the data and file system on the SD card will become damaged.

The data may be recovered using special software but even this may fail.You can re-use the SD card but it will need to be attached to a Computer and the correct Partitioning software to delete the Partitions and re-create it.On a PC I use Minitool Partition manager but if you use this be careful as it's very powerful and you MUST make sure you are working on the SD card and not one of your Computer's drives.

If you choose to use an SD card as Adoptive/Internal memory treat it as a temporary storage media and never trust any data on it as safe so back it up on a regular basis.

HTH Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Aishajaved
Paper Tape
Views: 63
Message 3 of 3

Re: SD Card not supported after factory setting by moto e5

Thank you i will try that

Top Kudoed Authors