Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
davex86
Not applicable
Views: 2,789
Message 1 of 8

Suggestion Box

Does Motorola/Lenovo have a forum for product improvement, and/or new product suggestions, that actually get read by someone who matters? This is my first post, so my apologies if it's not in the right forum or venue.

davex86
Not applicable
Views: 2,746
Message 2 of 8

Re: Suggestion Box

Since I predictably received no answer, I'll just leave my suggestions here. Not that they'll matter, but worth trying...
1. I have a Turbo 2. I'm tired of phablets, as I know many others are. If Motorola, and other Android manufacturers had the insight to produce a smaller phone like the Droid mini, equal in quality and usability to the iphone 6, they might just get a bigger share of Apples market. I'd have bought 2 Droid Mini's if Motorola had bothered to keep the phone up to date, and up to todays standards, like the aforementioned iphone. I'd really prefer an android next round, but I'll probably end up with an iphone if Android mfr's can't get it together, and stop thinking everyone wants a **bleep** phablet.
davex86
Not applicable
Views: 2,743
Message 3 of 8

Separately, I'd like to suggest a few improvements to the Turbo 2, which I have.
1. Create a separate setting that will completely disable vibrate on the phone. This is the first phone I've owned not capable of that.
2. Fix the speed-dial. I only need in there what I want in there. Not every call I make or receive! Also enable a way to go straight to recents when opening the dialer app, instead of always going to speed-dial.
3. The camera app needs the ability to change resolution. Not a deal-breaker, but it would be nice. Copying from apple? Maybe there are other things you could learn from them as well.
The Turbo 2 is a decent phone, but I wouldn't have bought it if Motorola had given me the choice of a smaller phone of equal quality.
MattForumsMngr
Not applicable
Views: 2,727
Message 4 of 8

Hey, sorry I missed this.

Any suggestions on a phone are best posted in that device community. We do read and pass on your thoughts to the product teams. 

Thanks,

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
robyroad
Not applicable
Views: 2,643
Message 5 of 8

Is there a place to post issues with customer service? I recently purchased a Moto 360 Sport that has issues, but the biggest problem is trying to deal with bad customer support.
robyroad
Not applicable
Views: 2,611
Message 6 of 8

So is anyone working on the step counting issue? There's been a lot of posts about it.
Also a lot about bad customer service but I doubt anyone is following up on that...
Ananthan1
Not applicable
Views: 2,575
Message 7 of 8

Hi.I'm a moto g3 user. I have a problem with the lockscreen.The screen not getting locked after I have received a call.so the phone is vulnerable after the call for some time.so anybody who knows my number can get into my phone without unlocking it with a pattern but a simple call.Pls do something guys.....

Highlighted
DipakSuryawansh
Not applicable
Views: 68
Message 8 of 8

I have suggestion that it should have settings to configure multiple users with different security and other options..

Top Kudoed Authors