Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Manager's OfficeForum Feedback
All Forum Topics
Options

6021 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3361 Signins

81181 Page Views

• Views: 81181
  • Message 1 of 14

We value your opinion!

2020-07-23, 20:59 PM

Hi There,

Thank you for visiting the Lenovo Community today. We really value each visitor, and while we can’t always read and respond to every post, we hope you enjoy the site as a source of useful information and a way to connect with like-minded fellow owners.

Your feedback is important to us, so please spare a couple of minutes to complete our survey – it may pop up in your browser window. Once you have clicked on “Yes” you can complete it at the end of your visit. 

This is just a screenshot, so please don't try clicking it ;) 
Watch for this; you may see it when you visit the Community.

With your help, we hope to improve your experience on our site. Please provide as much detail as possible regarding your experience; both what you like, and where we can improve.

Thanks again.

From your Community Team

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

252 Posts

12-03-2014

India

753 Signins

9804 Page Views

• Views: 9804
  • Message 2 of 14

Re:We value your opinion!

2020-11-04, 12:18 PM

It will be great if motorola develop separate app for moto forum 

Options

42 Posts

10-09-2020

United States of America

47 Signins

270 Page Views

• Views: 270
  • Message 3 of 14

2021-01-26, 11:59 AM

Sorry for not putting this in the survey, but the page that opens when I click the "Yes" button on the survey brings a blank page, thus no survey. So, I thought I'd post the 2 items that were going into the survey here. (Hope you don't mind)

Item One-Lately, clicking the Thumbs Up button to give someone Kudos doesn't work. Nothing happens. (Tried Firefox, Safari, Opera & Brave browsers) There are so many helpful people here, that recognition of their efforts & sharing of knowledge would be great.

Item Two-Thanks to all of you who work to make this user group available to us & Thank You to all the users who take time to reply to others' questions & share knowledge.

Please Enjoy Today!

Paul

Options

6021 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3361 Signins

81181 Page Views

• Message 4 of 14

2021-01-26, 19:41 PM

@ PGB1213 wrote:

Sorry for not putting this in the survey, but the page that opens when I click the "Yes" button on the survey brings a blank page, thus no survey. So, I thought I' post the 2 items that were going into the survey here. (Hope you don' mind)

Item One-Lately, clicking the Thumbs Up button to give someone Kudos doesn' work. Nothing happens. (Tried Firefox, Safari, Opera & Brave browsers) There are so many helpful people here, that recognition of their efforts & sharing of knowledge would be great.

Item Two-Thanks to all of you who work to make this user group available to us & Thank You to all the users who take time to reply to others' questions & share knowledge.

Please Enjoy Today!

Paul

Hi Paul. thanks for sharing the feedback. Odd that you had issues with the survey. Were you on Desktop or mobile when you got the prompt for the survey? Also, do you have any pop-up blockers enabled to stop sites from opening new pages?  As for the Thumbs Up. I've seen a few reports of this lately. I've been trying to duplicate it with a few of my test account and so far it's been working for me. If you wouldn't mind helping me debug the issue with the thumbs-up that would be great. I don't use those browsers, but if they have a console/inspect like Chrome does, can you open it and try to give a thumbs-up? See if you see any errors in the console. If so, can you share the logs/error with me? 

Thanks,

Tom

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

42 Posts

10-09-2020

United States of America

47 Signins

270 Page Views

• Message 5 of 14

2021-01-28, 21:53 PM

Hello Tom!

Thank You for replying & troubleshooting.For the survey, I tired making sure all pop-up blockers were off. This is with Firefox. I have logged in with Safari & Brave (Chrome based) browsers, but no Survey pop-ups came yet. (They are random.)

For the Thumbs Up button, I've used only desktop browsers. (Firefox, Safari, Chrome & Brave. Didn't try Opera, as it's generally wonky.)

Interestingly, Thumbs Up used to work fine.

No browsers have been updated since it quit working. I apologize for not trying on the phone, but for me to use a browser on the (small) phone is quite difficult due to a couple of physical limitations, so I stick with the computer when possible. I apologize that I didn't test it with the phone. I'll try to test it on the phone's browser when I have extra time (and lots of patience). I can also ask my wife to test it on her iOS iPad device. 

I'm not very certain that I knew what you meant by the Console/Inspect. I did find an "Inspect" button. Me being me, nothing in it makes sense, so I'm no help deciphering it.

I took a copy-paste RTF document of the Inspect window. I didn't know if you wanted me to attach it to this message, or send it to you separately. (It might have identifiable information in it, so sending it to you separately is my preference.) I can leave it RTF, or make it PDF or DOCX, which ever is better for you.

Thanks Again for helping, Tom, especially with the Thumbs Up button.

Paul

Options

2 Posts

03-02-2021

Colombia

3 Signins

20 Page Views

• Views: 20
  • Message 6 of 14

2021-03-02, 15:39 PM

Buenas tardes, ¿ Mi MotoG 8 Power no puede transmitir o duplicar la pantalla a un Smart TV sin necesidad de Un ChromeCast?

Options

42 Posts

10-09-2020

United States of America

47 Signins

270 Page Views

• Message 7 of 14

2021-03-02, 22:30 PM
Buenas tardes Ander, Si vas al foro de Moto G 8 Power, obtendrás resultados más útiles que aquí. Ese grupo es mejor porque las personas con G8 Power tienen experiencia con ese modelo en particular. Pido disculpas por no haber podido ayudar. ¡Disfruta hoy! Paul Para el modelo 2020 G8 Power: https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/moto-g-power/bd-p/moto_g_power_en Para el modelo G8 Power 2021: https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/moto-g-power-2021/bd-p/moto_g_power_2021_en
Options

6021 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3361 Signins

81181 Page Views

• Message 8 of 14

2021-03-03, 1:00 AM

@ AnderKardenas wrote:

Buenas tardes, ¿ Mi MotoG 8 Power no puede transmitir o duplicar la pantalla a un Smart TV sin necesidad de Un ChromeCast?

Hello, and thanks for posting. As @PGB1213 mentioned it's always best to post in the community for your specific model. That being said, to answer your question. All of our phones require ChromeCast for mirroring your device. This is standard/stock Android behaviour and the same on Google Pixel phones. There is no stock way to mirror your device to a SmartTV that uses Miracast and or Roku technology. I'm sure that's not what you wanted to hear, but I wanted to be completely honest with you.

-Tom

Options

1 Posts

05-13-2021

India

2 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 9 of 14

2021-05-13, 9:10 AM

Dear sir Motorola one plues +

frant camera (pop up camera ) not working show camera restart again 

services center due to covid 19 off services center 

plase share contact detailes 

Mo- ***removed***

***Admin removed to protect privacy***

Options

6021 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3361 Signins

81181 Page Views

• Message 10 of 14

2021-05-13, 20:57 PM

@ krishna mohan wrote:

Dear sir Motorola one plues +

frant camera (pop up camera ) not working show camera restart again 

services center due to covid 19 off services center 

plase share contact detailes 

Mo- ***removed***

***Admin removed to protect privacy***

Hello and thanks for posting. Unfourtatenly this is something that we can't fix remotely. I understand due to covid restrictions that some service centers are closed, but getting the phone repaired is the only option at this time. You can find your local service/repair center here: https://motorola-mobility-en-in.custhelp.com/app/mcp/trackrepair2 Please give them a call to inquire about availability.

-Tom

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms