Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
samiaijaz
Fanfold Paper
Views: 244
Message 1 of 6

rsd account

I regesterd  here (link removed) for remote usb service of motorola unlocking and imei repair service but showing not authorize till yet hepl me what to do and how

Edited: Internal link removed.  -  JM

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 144
Message 2 of 6

Re: rsd account

Hi samiaijaz,

Welcome to the community. We are always ready to help here. Just curious, where did you get the link where you registered? What are you trying to do with your device?

Regards,
JM
Motorola Support

**Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

samiaijaz
Fanfold Paper
Views: 137
Message 3 of 6

i want unlocking and imei repair of motorola usb method so please guide me how to do ?

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 61
Message 4 of 6

You may try the Lenovo Moto Smart Assistant: https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/solutions/HT102605

Regards,
JM
Motorola Support

**Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Kevinlpdb
Paper Tape
Views: 44
Message 5 of 6

Hello colleague, could you please provide me with the rds motorola registration page please? I've been looking for it for a long time. Since thank you very much from Argentina
Highlighted
Kevinlpdb
Paper Tape
Views: 44
Message 6 of 6

Hello colleague, could you please provide me with the rds motorola registration page please? I've been looking for it for a long time. Since thank you very much from Argentina

Top Kudoed Authors