08-26-2019

AU

101 Signins

1361 Page Views

• Views: 1361
  • Message 1 of 3

Can't see my forum subscriptions

2019-10-13, 11:30 AM

Hi there, I'm quite new to this site, though have made quite a few posts already. An issue I keep having is that every other time I return to the site, my subscription list keeps disappearing, telling me "No posts to display" when I click on "My subscriptions" in my avatar's my dropdown list; and when this happens, the "My subscriptions" tab on the Lenovo Forum landing page is also blank. Refreshing doesn't help, and neither does signing out and in again.

I do somehow manage to get it back by a lot of faffing around (meaning: I have no idea how I eventually manage to see them again!) so I'm wondering if there's a fix for this, does it happen to others? I use Chrome on both Android and Win 10, and this is happening with both. Thanks for any advice!

Solved! See the solution
Options

7806 Posts

09-04-2014

SK

32436 Signins

1196725 Page Views

• Views: 1196725
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: Can't see my forum subscriptions

2019-10-14, 9:47 AM

It looks as though you have been mostly active in the Motorola section of Community in which case your subscriptions in Moto part of Community will not show up in the Lenovo part of Community. Perhaps bookmark https://forums.motorola.com

Andy

English Community Administrator
Lenovo eServices

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel answered your question as the solution. 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.
Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community

0 person found this solution to be helpful.

This helped me too

Options

66 Posts

08-26-2019

AU

101 Signins

1361 Page Views

• Views: 1361
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: Can't see my forum subscriptions

2019-10-14, 10:12 AM
Thanks - I'd never have thought of that! I'm glad there was a simple solution :-)
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete