Options

111 Posts

03-25-2008

Citrus Heights, California

64 Signins

1858 Page Views

• Views: 1858
  • Message 1 of 2

Could we have a category for games if the need arises?

2008-05-19, 16:30 PM
Some of us like to game. But I was wondering if the category would throw off the whole Lenovo computing experience discussion on the forum? If you know what I mean? I have seen a few discussion posts here about gaming on Lenovo computers, so why not add a category for gaming?
Proud supporter of the Toronto Maple Leafs Hockey Club
Options

5796 Posts

11-24-2007

US

12809 Signins

291260 Page Views

• Views: 291260
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Could we have a category for games if the need arises?

2008-05-19, 19:52 PM
in my opinion it would "throw off the experience" as you suggested.   gaming is but only one aspect of how people use their thinkpads and since thinkpads are used in thousands of different industries including both work and play, it would be difficult to create enough sub-forums to keep everyone happy.   sure, gamers would be happy with a forum, but it would leave out business users, engineers, scientists, designers, artists, photographers, composers, audiophiles, etc., let alone the infinite sub-categories associate with each of these.

given this, how would you see implementing a gaming forum?   how would it differ from posting game- or hardware-related questions in the model-specific forums or general discussion forum?

ThinkStation P700      ThinkPad X1C7

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete