28475 Signins

1626892 Page Views

• Views: 1626892
  • Message 2 of 14

Re: Delete account

2017-08-25, 3:13 AM

Done

Community GuidelinesSearchPrivate MessagingENDEESPTRUUACZ-SKTRMoto
PM requests for individual support are not answered. If a post solves your issue, please mark it so.

I am not a Lenovo employee

0 person found this solution to be helpful.

This helped me too

Options

2 Posts

11-02-2017

US

5 Signins

79 Page Views

• Views: 79
  • Message 3 of 14

2017-11-05, 0:35 AM

Please delete amy account too.  Thank you.

Options

3 Posts

06-29-2017

US

5 Signins

102 Page Views

• Views: 102
  • Message 4 of 14

2017-12-22, 0:03 AM
Options

3 Posts

06-29-2017

US

5 Signins

102 Page Views

• Views: 102
  • Message 5 of 14

2017-12-22, 0:04 AM
Options

2 Posts

12-24-2017

US

7 Signins

166 Page Views

• Views: 166
  • Message 6 of 14

2017-12-24, 18:51 PM

Dear Sir,

I would appreciate your help in the removal of my account since I have no need for it anymore and I can't find an option in settings for this.

Thanks in advance.

Options

2 Posts

12-24-2017

US

7 Signins

166 Page Views

• Views: 166
  • Message 7 of 14

2017-12-24, 18:53 PM
I forgot to mention that my intention was the removal of my entire Lenovo account.
Thanks
Options

12635 Posts

06-06-2011

RU

17712 Signins

174785 Page Views

• Views: 174785
  • Message 8 of 14

2018-03-22, 11:53 AM

x220 • Gobi 2000 3g | hdd, msata ssd, wwan, wifi, gps -- unique hand-made config
ThinkPad 25 Special Anniversary Edition. #Retro. Signed by D.Hill
T470p | X1 Carbon Gen3 | Miix 2 10" | Yoga Tablet 2-1050F (Android) + BT Keyboard
ThinkPad Stack • 2.4/5 Wireless Router, HDD 1 TB, BT Speaker, Power Bank, Mobile Projector

Do it well, worse becomes itself

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Portugues    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Moto English

Browser Search to find the answers in the Lenovo and Moto Community
Использование поисковых сервисов Интернет, чтобы найти ответы на форуме Lenovo & Moto

Options

2018-04-02, 13:59 PM

Dear Lenovo Team,

Please delete my account as well and remove all data associated with it so that in case of a data breach I cannot be identified or any data misused.

I would be happy if you could confirm this via email as I cannot find a form or email address to contact Lenovo.

Kind regards

### Leaving Feedback ###

This is for the product development:

LENOVO KEYBOARD

+ still the very best in the market, and rivals are nowhere near

+ love the easy to read large font on the top right of the keys which allows you to add stickers of special characters such as Asian languages

- Please switch back the Ctrl + Fn keys in future laptops

- There should be an option to choose laptops without numberpads (i.e. only with normal centered keyboard) as they are only used by few people, and thus should be an option in the web configurator

- It would be great if the external Lenovo ThinkPad keyboards would have the same quality, feel, sound and typing experience as the ThinkPad laptops (currently they are very poor, especially the Bluetooth model)

- The keyboard backlight should be automatically enabled when booking and not require manual turning on by the user every time.

- The trackpad and joystick should be disabled once an external mouse (wired or bluetooth) is connected.

The overly sensitive T450 trackpad driver had to be uninstalled as I regularly touch the trackpad area with my palms when typing quickly.

- Reducing the size and width of keys on the X280 is very annoying.

- Full sized arrow keys would be amazing - something we called a standard back in 2008.

- Slightly sparp front corners on the T450's palmrest; almost the same on T480

COOLING

- A better cooling solution would be required in order to avoid burning customers who use laptops on their laps or touch the bottom part. The new T480 series with RX 500 reaches over 75°C which is a health and safety hazard and any laptop that produces more than 55°C under sustained load should not be allowed into the market.

- ThinkPad laptops are very bulky and thick, but their temperatures are often high and so are the noise levels when using basic entry level GPUs such as the MX 150 and RX 550. This is very odd considering Dell excels in this area despite building slimmer laptops; they only struggle to understand what good keyboards are...

- Exhaust vents and important ports such as Thunderbolt3 should always be facing either the left side or the rear (as with Alienware 13 R3) because nobody wants sweaty or dry hands during work as I have my mouse on the right side of the chassis.

DISPLAY

+ Love 180° opening angles, so that you can pop them on the wall at hospitals

- When will you start to release slim-bezel displays in the ThinkPad series?
The Dell XPS 15 (15.6") is physically almost the same size as the ThinkPad T480 (14.1") while featuring a proper 4K graphics card for video editing at 100% Adobe and sRGB colour spectrums which is quite sad.

- very low contrast grey images lacking any degree of saturation

MEMORY

- 32GB Dual Channel RAM should become an option for all ThinkPads, even the slim models. 16GB is not enough, and 32GB does not cost the world.

STORAGE

- 2.5" storage bays with SATA bandwidth bottleneck is not adequate for super fast M.2 NVMe PCIe storage solutions and wastes space that could be used for RAM slots and better cooling.

WEBCAM

- privacy camera slider a great idea, but sliding it is very difficult and awkward

- all Lenovo webcams are of poor quality

SPEAKERS

- Even 25 years later, Lenovo does not put good speakers in their $2000+ laptops.

In fact I do not understand why only Apple managed to understand this simple need for decent audio and good volume.

PORTS

- USB 2.0 should not be used on any laptops and docking stations

- Not sure about the business case of using a microSD card reader while everyone still uses full size SD cards in their cameras, and not everyone is a GoPro user yet

- Thunderbolt 3 (4 PCI lanes) should be an integral part of all ThinkPads.

- VGA out is not necessary and makes the chassis unnecessarily thick (this huge amoutn fo space it is not yet used for efficient cooling)

This is for the forum management:

- There is nowhere a button to create a new post or thread.

- Login process on Lenovo Forums is a nightmare both on desktop and more so via mobile page on Chrome, Firefox and Samsung browser.

- Copy and pasting passwords is not possible in desktop and mobile browsers.

- The forum login system does not tell you what the maximum allowed password length is, and if you choose anything above 20 characters the system will not log you in later on and only say "incorrect password".

- Very confusing forum without any structure and difficult navigation.

Please take a look at ComputerBase.de, NotebookChek.com to see how a contemporary, clean and easy forum should look like.

- No feature in Account Settings to delete one's account.

Options

1 Posts

06-30-2018

GB

4 Signins

38 Page Views

• Views: 38
  • Message 10 of 14

2018-06-30, 15:32 PM

Please delete any and all accounts associated with my username and email.

I do not need them anymore

Thank you.

Reason: Selling Laptop.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete