Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit our eSupport here.

English Community

IntroductionForum Housekeeping
All Forum Topics
Options

Delete my LenovoID account

2020-02-23, 21:40 PM

Hello!

Please delete my LenovoID account, because in the future I do not plan to use it anymore. I tried to use the item "delete account" on the site but unsuccessfully, writes an error.

Also, please delete the forum account.

Thank you!

Solved! See the solution
Options

4 Posts

09-04-2020

Afghanistan

3 Signins

85 Page Views

• Views: 85
  • Message 2 of 8

Re:Delete my LenovoID account

2020-09-04, 7:54 AM

How to delete my account

Options

5438 Posts

04-25-2008

United States of America

39757 Signins

759589 Page Views

• Views: 759589
  • Message 3 of 8

2020-09-04, 8:09 AM

Go to My Settings and choose Close Account.

USB-C: Just cos it fits don't mean it works.
I don't work for Lenovo. I'm a crazy volunteer!

0 person found this solution to be helpful.

This helped me too

Options

2020-11-11, 17:08 PM

Hello dear Lenovo Administrator!
Please help me delete my LenovoID account. Every time I try to do it myself, after confirming the code from my e-mail, the service writes to me "Connection Failed. Please try again later."
And so constantly, what should I do to remove? Help me please.
I have been trying to delete my account for a very long time, but it fails = ( 

I know that I might be handling this issue incorrectly ... but I don't know where to write anymore, Lenovo has very poor support regarding deleting an account

Options

10235 Posts

09-04-2014

Slovakia

32789 Signins

1217430 Page Views

• Views: 1217430
  • Message 5 of 8

2020-11-12, 10:29 AM

Hello,

Did you create your account via the support or sales website? What is the domain url of where you are trying to delete your account? Are you logged out of all sites which Lenovo ID enables access to?

Important Note: you will need to delete your Community account before deleting your Lenovo ID account as that provides the log in to Community. Click on close account here https://forums.lenovo.com/user/myprofilepage/personal

If you forget to close your Community account or have further issues you can write to the Privacy Team at Lenovo, using the email address concerned. At the bottom of every Lenovo web page there is a link to the Privacy Policy which provides more detail.

Andy

English Community Administrator
Lenovo eServices

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community
Options

2020-11-18, 16:02 PM

Hello! The fact is that I do not remember where I registered my account ... But it seems like I did it from the Lenonvo phone a long time ago. I am trying to delete my account from https://account.lenovo.com/. I have not used LenovoID anywhere and have logged out everywhere. Before deleting, I deleted my community account ...

And still LenovoID failed to remove. Help me please...

Options

10235 Posts

09-04-2014

Slovakia

32789 Signins

1217430 Page Views

• Views: 1217430
  • Message 7 of 8

2020-11-18, 18:18 PM

Knowing on which site you created the account would help for sure. The following site may help you delete your account but, assuming it works for you, you will not be able to delete your Community account afterwards. You must delete your Community account first.
https://passport.lenovo.com/wauthen2/preLogin

If you have further difficulties please contact Lenovo Privacy using the email address you wish to be deleted, there is a link to their site at the bottom of every page.

Andy

English Community Administrator
Lenovo eServices

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community
Options

2020-11-18, 20:12 PM

Thanks! I'll try

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms