Options

0 Posts

01-21-2020

US

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 5

Do negative posts just get deleted from these forums???

2020-01-24, 1:51 AM

I post my negative experience ordering from Lenovo, and my post is deleted. I post it again and it gets deleted.

Lenovo doesn't want to hear it and doesn't want anyone else to hear it?

It's going on social media this time.

Solved! See the solution
Options

0 Posts

01-24-2020

US

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 2 of 5

Re: Do negative posts just get deleted from these forums???

2020-01-24, 2:45 AM

Don't know would assume they do.

I have enquiry but in order to get any contact info have to fill out serial number etc of a device I don't have becasue I want to buy one.

Site states about online chat but when you finally get past rubbish it's a virtual chat bot.

Guess they don't have humans so rather than reply the dumb bot deletes posts.

I'll try giving a number a call but doubt they work as nothing else here appears to do what you expect either.

Funny my daughter has a YOGA laptop and it's good but tying to get myself one from site thinking of going elsewhere

if no joy from calling.

Options

8275 Posts

01-13-2008

US

77240 Signins

2189299 Page Views

• Views: 2189299
  • Message 3 of 5

2020-01-24, 4:43 AM

wrote:

I post my negative experience ordering from Lenovo, and my post is deleted. I post it again and it gets deleted.

Lenovo doesn't want to hear it and doesn't want anyone else to hear it?

It's going on social media this time.

I've found four of your posts in the automated spam filter and restored the most recent one.  No conspiracy, just an overly agressive (and mysterious) spam  filtering algorithm.

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored - questions and answers belong in the forum so that others may contribute and benefit. ... GeezBlog

Communities: English Deutsch Español Português Русскоязычное Česká Slovenská Українська Polski Türkçe Moto English

0 person found this solution to be helpful.

This helped me too

Options

0 Posts

01-21-2020

US

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 4 of 5

2020-01-24, 4:46 AM

No conspiracy, just an overly agressive (and mysterious) spam  filtering algorithm.

I eventually realized this, seeing how fast the posts were being deleted. What a curious spam filter. Thanks for being responsive!

Options

0 Posts

01-24-2020

US

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 5 of 5

2020-01-24, 5:19 AM

Ah the pop up chat that appears when you first come into the site if you cancel it it does not allow to come back until you open new session.

Please put chat session tab on side of page so instead of an annoying pop up it can be opened anytime. Thanks.

By the way Chat with Lenovo staff very pleasant experience Could not help as what I needed just my luck was discontinued.

On my avitar "Whats' DOS?" A pre windows OS with less bloat from a more civilised age.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete