Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

IntroductionForum Housekeeping
All Forum Topics
Options

37 Posts

06-16-2017

United States of America

77 Signins

746 Page Views

• Views: 746
  • Message 1 of 2

Google Play (Store) Ratings

2018-04-23, 22:01 PM

Something is amiss at the Google Play Store, for -some- Lenovo items, such as: Lenovo Workstation Diagnostics and the ratings that people have given, as recent as April 6, 2018.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lenovo.diagnostics

Could it be that they're getting an OEM product from a bad distributor, because Lenovo is exactly the opposite of what they are describing... Anyway, thought that it might warrant some attention, as it isn't only one review that's there.

(For example, even the Android phones are mostly (!) running a close-to-stock, vanilla, Android which is awesome!.. Pretty sure that their computers are much the same way: neat and tidy, well organized and -community- suuported; please correct me if I'm wrong. :))

Options

37 Posts

06-16-2017

United States of America

77 Signins

746 Page Views

• Views: 746
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Google Play (Store) Ratings

2018-06-30, 22:41 PM

Has nobody gotten 'round to this? o.0

User reviews at the Google Play Store are plain wrong and the ratings are unfair!..

Lenovo isn't planning to reply to (some of) those people?! Because, I think they should; numbers should be (a lot!) higher: Lenovo is cool and those are some gr8 apps, btw.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms