Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Dudesdynamos
Fanfold Paper
Views: 5,125
Message 1 of 9

Help Starting a new thread

Hey everyone.  I know this isn't the place to ask this question but I am new to the site and don't know what I am doing.  can someone help me figure out how to post a new topic?  I went to help and it said to go to a Board (I'm assumong this means a topic area like software) and hit the new message link.  I can't find the new message link.  It should be simple but I'm obviously missing something.

Former Administrator
Views: 5,049
Message 2 of 9

Re: Help Starting a new thread

Welcome to the forum!

If you navigate to any of the discussions boards (like this one is forum housekeeping) you should see a red "new message" button toward the top left of the list of discussion threads.  Clicking that will start a new discussion thread where you can select the title and post your message.

As you browse the forum, or use the forum search box in the top right, it may be that you find an exsiting topic that relates to what you want to talk about and you can select "reply" on any of the messages in that thread to append a reply and be a part of that conversation .

Please let one of the moderators know if you need more help!

Best regards,

Mark

St3ph3n31
Fanfold Paper
Views: 4,799
Message 3 of 9

Hi , apologies in advance , but I'm using my phone and can see no red new message button . I've validated my account also. So if you can help me with this particular problem I would be very grateful . I have a yoga 500 laptop , last week it just wouldn't turn on , there is no light when adaptor is plugged in . I've read through lots of threads , tried the "press power button 10 times and then hold for 30 secs, to drain power with in unit , that doesn't work , I took the back off , unplugged back from board as it states in other threads ,and pressed the Lenovo button but still no joy . I bought it , the Christmas just gone so only 5 months old .i need help with what to do , it has lots of my uni work on that's needed ASAP please help or post this question for me please . Many thanks , regards Stephen
berniean
Fanfold Paper
Views: 4,758
Message 4 of 9

I have no way to post a new message, so I'll reply to this one. I'm new to the forums. I registered, but never got the email to activate. I need to know what to do about that so I can ask my real question.

Which, by the way, is, considering the short battery life on the Lenovo Z50-75, can I leave the power cord plugged in even when it's at 100%? Will this adversely affect battery life or cause heating problems, etc.?

Ashg-1
Fanfold Paper
Views: 3,789
Message 5 of 9

All I can see is a blue button to reply ! It's taken me five goes at setting up an account on here. I had a Motorola one before and never had this problem. I can't even find the Moto G forum! This site is very hard to navigate!  

Ashg-1
Fanfold Paper
Views: 3,782
Message 6 of 9

There is no red button!!!!!!!!!!

Ashg-1
Fanfold Paper
Views: 3,776
Message 7 of 9

Where is the Moto G forum? 

clare0512
Paper Tape
Views: 1,710
Message 8 of 9

In the absence of being able to start a new thread, I have no choice but to reply to this post as it's all I seem to be able to do. My email address has been validated but the button to start a new available intermittently. When it is visible, I click and click on it but nothing happens. I can't find any details of how to contact the moderators here, so I hope one of them sees this post and is able to help me. Thank you.

clare0512
Paper Tape
Views: 1,707
Message 9 of 9

I've now tried logging out and in again and I've also tried using x2 different web browsers!!!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors