English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo IdeaPad 1xx, 3xx, 5xx & 7xx, Edge, LaVie Z, Flex Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

08-11-2020

AF

2 Signins

30 Page Views

• Views: 30
  • Message 1 of 3

Ideapad Gaming 3 15IMH05 touchpad not working

2020-08-11, 13:38 PM

My parent bought this laptop for me weeks ago for online class. Today I updated my drivers using Driver Booster. Moments after the drivers installed, the touchpad stopped working. I thought restarting the laptop might fix the issue, but I was wrong, the touchpad still didn't work. 

So I finding ways online on how to fix my issue but none of them worked, tried the Fn+F10 technique, not working. When I opened Device Manager, there was no touchpad driver there(no idea if it's there before) and I've never seen any touchpad drivers for this specific model, I tried other drivers and still didn't work. I reseted my bio settings to default, not working. I reformatted it and still didn't work. Is the problem a faulty touchpad sensor or something? I doubt it since my touchpad didn't get any contact to any heavy debris or any liquid substance except light alcohol and my hand sweat. I need answers quick since online class is starting in a few days.

Edit: PLEASE I NEED URGENT ANSWERS!

Edit 2: FINALLY FIXED IT!!!! Go to Device Manager, if you see a driver with a yellow mark on it, uninstall it, and click action, scan for hardware changes, then your touchpad driver will appear.

Options

1 Posts

10-12-2020

CL

2 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 2 of 3

2020-10-12, 1:47 AM
Hi! I have the same issue, for the same reason. But, I can't solve it with your "edit 2" instructions, Could you be more precise about it?.
Options

1 Posts

10-18-2020

CL

3 Signins

10 Page Views

• Views: 10
  • Message 3 of 3

2020-10-18, 0:24 AM
Thanks!! :D
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete