cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
atrackie
Not applicable
Views: 902
Message 1 of 5

Is there a reason why my Topic isn't being posted?

Hi, hope Lenovo can help me. I've been trying to post about my experience with Lenovo with regards to Warranty but for some reason after posting it, my post isn't being shown on the Discussion page. Can someone tell me why this is happening?

zoltanthegypsy
Not applicable
Views: 884
Message 2 of 5

Re: Is there a reason why my Topic isn't being posted?

Sometimes the  automated spam filters are too aggressive.  I'll go rescue your post.

Moving this to Forum Housekeeping.

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored - questions and answers belong in the forum so that others may contribute and benefit. ... GeezBlog

Communities:   English    Deutsch    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Polski    Türkçe    Moto English

atrackie
Not applicable
Views: 872
Message 3 of 5

Thanks for being so quick about it! I did post the same topic again after the first time to the same result, so maybe just fish out one of them Smiley Tongue

zoltanthegypsy
Not applicable
Views: 861
Message 4 of 5

Already handled Smiley Wink

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored - questions and answers belong in the forum so that others may contribute and benefit. ... GeezBlog

Communities:   English    Deutsch    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Polski    Türkçe    Moto English

zoltanthegypsy
Not applicable
Views: 624
Message 5 of 5
Moved:

itunes issues

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals