EE

14 Signins

190 Page Views

• Views: 190
  • Message 1 of 2

Please merge this username with my other Lenovo account

2020-05-19, 16:04 PM

Hi,

I was having some problems with my other Lenovo account earlier today: I tried using it to log in to these here forums, so I was asked to fill in my profile. But I was unable to do so, since it turned out that my email address is already in use. Resetting that user's password and logging in with it proved fruitless as well, since I was back on the same form, being asked to fill in my profile, with my email address still being "already in use".

So I created this user to complain about it here. If at all possible, I would like to have this username, "josserpse", associated with my other Lenovo account, I'd like the email duplication problem to go away, and the current Lenovo account removed as its services will no longer be required. Assuming, of course, that the other account is able to use this forum at that point.

And on the topic of "other account", you may be wondering what it is, since it would be hard to achieve what I am requesting without knowing it. Well, I didn't feel comfortable sharing my e-mail address here publicly, but I'll send it via private messages, if the forum allows such things, or give you hints if it comes to it. We'll figure it out, I'm sure.

By the way, it seems rather difficult to find help with Lenovo's website and the forum, and when I say difficult, I mean I tried for an hour and I couldn't find any option other than posting here. Help with Lenovo's devices -- no problem, there are helpful people left and right, and multiple obvious ways to connect with those helpful people, but help with Lenovo's website -- well, the "contact us about problems with the website" link is well-hidden, it seems.

Anyway, that's all for now. Thank you for your attention. Please help.

Solved! See the solution
Options

4 Posts

05-19-2020

EE

14 Signins

190 Page Views

• Views: 190
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Please merge this username with my other Lenovo account

2020-05-25, 6:47 AM

It's been almost a week and there are no replies, but I'm still interested in getting this fixed. Was my original posting too long or is the problem too complex? I will start simplifying if that's what it takes.

Cheers!

0 person found this solution to be helpful.

This helped me too

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete