Did you mean: 
Highlighted
heavypilot1
Paper Tape
Views: 5,948
Message 11 of 27

Re: Welcoming Motorola

Greetings to those in charge.

I returned to the Motorola_Forums to retrieve some information on my  MotoRazr V3xx flip phones. Yes, I have a collection of them along with parts and pieces.

To my surprise I see it has been taken over by Lenova. Great, I thought, shouldn't be any problem, right?

Ha, guess what !?  I can't find anything. Doesn't matter where I look or how many different searches I conduct.

I can't even find an Archives Page. 

The great big question I have is,  " Where are all those years worth of information that were in those forums? "

Do you realize the wealth of information that just simply vanished?  OMG, I can't believe it's just all gone!!

Please tell me that ALL of that information has not been simply dismissed and swept away?

Respectfully,

Jeffry Earl

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 5,941
Message 12 of 27

Hi Jeffrey, welcome to the community,

everything we could keep was kept and can now be found in the Motorola Community; there's a link to it near the top of our homepage, the right of the two pictures in Events just under the navigation banner.  The URL for direct access is forums.motorola.com which I believe is the same as previously.

That said I see through your posting history that you have found the boards and hope my response might help another one day.

Andy

English Community Leader
Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star below their post awarding them Kudos

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Język Polski    Moto English

heavypilot1
Paper Tape
Views: 5,937
Message 13 of 27

Thank You Andy
Best Regards,
Jeffry
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 5,845
Message 14 of 27
Moved:

E 2nd Marshmallow Update?

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 5,800
Message 15 of 27
Moved:

Community SuperMod
Community SuperMod
Views: 5,483
Message 16 of 27
Moved:

62%  battery but my moto g4 plus says only 2 hours left h...

Eduardo112
Fanfold Paper
Views: 5,316
Message 17 of 27

Como obtener la liberación de mi moto x primera generación

Community SuperMod
Community SuperMod
Views: 5,309
Message 18 of 27
Moved:

Moto G Gen4 - earphone jack issue

bushmechanic
Fanfold Paper
Views: 5,249
Message 19 of 27

So where's the Motorola stuff? All I can see is Lenovo. Not very welcoming for a new subscriber

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 5,241
Message 20 of 27

Hello and welcome,

Try the  top of the landing page:

Capture.PNG

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored - questions and answers belong in the forum so that others may contribute and benefit. ... GeezBlog

Communities:   English    Deutsch    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Polski    Moto English

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals