BG

33 Signins

506 Page Views

• Views: 506
  • Message 1 of 4

"The email address is already used by another account."

2019-10-19, 5:31 AM

Hello,

I am using my google e-mail address to login. After that I must enter email address and some other info to finish my registration. When I try to enter my google email into the email field I has this error: "The email address is already used by another account." I put other email here to complete my registration. When I successfully verified my account, I tried again to change the email to my google email, but the same error occurs. How can I change my email?

Options

1 Posts

10-19-2019

US

1 Signins

31 Page Views

• Views: 31
  • Message 2 of 4

Re: "The email address is already used by another account."

2019-10-19, 6:10 AM

My problem is a little similar to yours. I have a mail account on AOL mail. But for 2-3 days when I tried to log in my account, a one-liner error is showing. I got the solution to the AOL mail error after visiting some websites but a new problem has occurred. When I sent mail to anyone, the date-time of the mail has been changed and it happened seldom, not continuously. So if anyone including you have the solution then helps me to get rid of the problem. 

Options

7941 Posts

09-04-2014

SK

32481 Signins

1198895 Page Views

• Views: 1198895
  • Message 3 of 4

2019-10-21, 19:25 PM

Hello and welcome to the Community,

Could you send me the email address which "is already used by another account." by private message please and I'll try and see if I can find out what is happening / why it is happening.

Please ensure your private message subject is the same as this topic's subject; doing so helps me find it.

Thanks

Andy

English Community Administrator
Lenovo eServices

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel answered your question as the solution. 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.
Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community

Options

7941 Posts

09-04-2014

SK

32481 Signins

1198895 Page Views

• Views: 1198895
  • Message 4 of 4

2019-10-23, 7:33 AM

Hello,

Had you perhaps previously created an account and forgotten about it?

The account associated with the email address you sent me was created on 06 Jan 2019 and was successfully verified implying somebody responded to the verification email which is automatically sent. Perhaps check your in-box for that time?

Andy

English Community Administrator
Lenovo eServices

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel answered your question as the solution. 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.
Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete