Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Inqured
Paper Tape
Views: 568
Message 1 of 3

Error 0162 - Setup data integrity check failure

My PC randomly shuts down and then reboots into this error. I have the Lenovo ideacentre Y900-34ISZ. I've had it for almost 2 years and it's been doing that for 2 years. Warranty tried fixing it but it started doing it again after a while. I've tried changing cables, googling the problem and doing anything I can, I've ran tests but everything comes back as normal. It does this completley randomly, sometimes going for weeks without crashing and then crashing twice per one day. It's not triggered by anything so I'm at a loss. I don't know what to do, anyone have any suggestions what'so'ever? I've read that updating my BIOS could be an option since I have the O35KT19A but I haven't updated a BIOS before and I don't want to mess anything up + it seems like there's no official update to the BIOS from lenovo since 2017

Inqured
Paper Tape
Views: 557
Message 2 of 3

Re: Error 0162 - Setup data integrity check failure

Also the computer does 2 loud beeps. I've got MSI Afterburner installed with a custom fan curve. Is it possible that Afterburner is messing with something somehow?

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 465
Message 3 of 3

Re: Error 0162 - Setup data integrity check failure

Hi There,

Greetings from Lenovo.

As you have mentioned about the issue, when does this issue occurs? Have you tried updating BIOS?

And we're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors