US

2 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 1 of 1

FPI pinout for T730-28ICO

2020-07-03, 4:53 AM

Heyo! 

I'm trying to transfer my t730s guts into a different case (Fractual Design Meshify-C), but am running into an issue trying to connect the case's front panel pins to the Lenovo header. The meshify case gives me:

- 2 reset sw pins (connected)

- 2 h.d.d. led pins (connected)

-  a LED +

- a LED -

I know the LEDs belong to different headers and that isn't so much a big deal to me, but I would like power lolz. Using the manual, I've managed to narrow down the header to FPI, but no actual detailed pinout. 

What I've Tried

Looking at the wiring in the stock T730 case, the pins for the FPI header are all grouped together to form a 6-pin rather than individually labeled pins. I've noticed on the T73 cable the right column has a single black wire going between the two pins. The left two are empty, leaving only the middle column filled. I've tried putting in the reset sw pins from the meshify case in the middle column of the FP header; nothing happens when I hit the power button, but if I hit the reset button the pc begins endless cycle of restarting and shutting down immediately. So it looks like I have the right header at least?

Does anyone have a pin out for the FPI header? Or am I probs just out of luck and need a different (standard) motherboard?

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete