08-23-2020

RO

1 Signins

45 Page Views

• Views: 45
  • Message 1 of 2

GTX 1660 6G /D5/DP/H/DVI { Legion T530-28ICB Desktop (Lenovo) - Type 90L3 }

2020-08-23, 16:33 PM

Hello i just Boght a Legion T530-28ICB Desktop (Lenovo) - Type 90L3 9 mounths ago,and i just want to know what kind of GPU i have on this BUILD i just see the parts list on this build but my Video Card (GPU) i can't find it on internet i just find it on a Russian website and i Don't know what to say about that it's mean it's a fake nvidia GPU or what cause i can't find any serial number on him nothing i will leave here the Name of GPU , SERIAL NUMBER FROM LENOVO and i want i answer if i want to sell it to make a upgrade what price can ask if i don't know nothing about this GPU and the last question can i upgrade to a NVIDIA RTX 2060-2070  on this build ? Thank you for your time ! I wait a answer !

GPU DETAILS se attached photo ! 

Options

1 Posts

09-04-2020

US

3 Signins

10 Page Views

• Views: 10
  • Message 2 of 2

GTX 1660 6G /D5/DP/H/DVI { Legion T530-28ICB Desktop (Lenovo) - Type 90L3 }

2020-09-04, 15:26 PM
It's not a fake, it's just a cheap card for OEM's that has the Nvidia designed chip on it. Nvidia & AMD manufactures their own reference cards but then ships them off to the various OEMs like MSI, ASUS and Sapphire (or in this case, Bitland) to customize as they wish. These OEMs also buy GPU dies from both AMD and Nvidia and manufacture their own custom PCBs. Bitland is a huge supplier you've never heard of because they contract with big names like Google, Haier, Hisense, HTC, HP, and Lenovo. As of July, they have been sanctioned by the US for human rights violations - in other words, our video card was probably made by a 10 year old in a dark room in China for 13cents a day.
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete