Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Gaming – Lenovo LegionGaming Desktops
All Forum Topics
Options

13 Posts

03-30-2021

Belgium

9 Signins

65 Page Views

• Views: 65
  • Message 1 of 5

LENOVO LEGION T7 34IMZ5 - BIOS update

2021-04-05, 22:48 PM

The current update listed as of march 31 can not be installed/flashed. Lenovo is being silent about it but it has to be fixed, this isn't on our end. and support is far from helpful about any of it. 

We need our Resizable BAR

We need XMP enabled

We need the BIOS to be unlocked

We need to be able to OC our hardware

Don't piss off us gamers Lenovo. other brands do a  better job at all this.

Options

2266 Posts

04-23-2019

United States of America

526 Signins

19789 Page Views

• Views: 19789
  • Message 2 of 5

Re:LENOVO LEGION T7 34IMZ5 - BIOS update

2021-04-06, 11:03 AM

Hello @EnigmaBeaver,

Thanks for reaching out.

I've checked the BIOS update readme and there was no mention of Resizable bar support being added.

I have checked this with support and I'm waiting for a reply if that feature is expected to be added in the future.

I would recommend waiting for additional future updates for now.

The BIOS advanced options is made for use by technicians and developers. If you would like to unlock it you may have to modify the BIOS yourself. However this may void the warranty I would suggest contacting support before modifying the BIOS. 

https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/supportphonelist

Regards,

Jack_Lenovo1

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Options

18 Posts

12-19-2020

United States Minor Outlying Islands

8 Signins

90 Page Views

• Views: 90
  • Message 3 of 5

2021-04-06, 15:17 PM

Jack_Lenovo1, we all know that this is way outside your control, but I hope you are escalating the complaints over this issue. Lenovo has built a great machine and I can't imagine they want to throw away the millions invested in these over a failure to recognize that when you build gaming PCs with unlocked CPUs and overclocking software integrated, you have to support these machines differently. I imagine for many this will be their first and last Lenovo purchase based on what I am seeing here and elsewhere on the web.

Options

18 Posts

12-19-2020

United States Minor Outlying Islands

8 Signins

90 Page Views

• Views: 90
  • Message 4 of 5

2021-04-06, 15:22 PM

Also, on top of all this, why is this "bad" UEFI still up for download almost a week after the issue was identified? 

Options

2 Posts

02-27-2021

United States of America

16 Signins

20 Page Views

• Views: 20
  • Message 5 of 5

2021-04-12, 19:39 PM

Because when I called about it. They tried to blame my motherboard. And said that they are sending a new tech in a month maybe when the MB is available. If they really wanted to make us gamers happy they would unlock the bios, or give us the key combo to do it like all of their advanced techs have. What are they worried about us messing up. They already give us software to overclock our pc with vantage that let's us change cpu voltages. Just let us be able to enable XMP profiles on our own ram and control our own cpu fan profiles.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms