Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
carlsore
Paper Tape
Views: 153
Message 1 of 4

Legion T530 Input Lock

Good Afternoon, 

I am having the same issue, at first I thought it was an application error associated with one game I was playing. However, I am getting this odd crash in multiple games, while browsing the internet, and just browsing files.

So let me break down what happens to whoever is reading this.

- Connection to internet stops (odd because I am plugged through ethernet and other devices are connecting)

- Mouse stops moving / responding

- Keyboard stops responding

- Sound continues if a game is running

- Computer will continue to opperate (game will idle, textbox edit indicator will blink like usual)

- Essentially all inputs stop responding and show as disconnected

Temporary fix is to hard stop the computor (hold down power button, not good) but this has happened over 10 times so far. This screams motherboard, so I downloaded the Lenovo Diagnostics App and ran a motherboard test I got this result back:

2/9/2019 15:04:37 - PCI/PCI-e Test
2/9/2019 15:04:37 - Error: PCI-Express Uncorrectable Error found at Bus: 2 Device: 0 Function: 2 

Unfortunatley I do not know enough about computers to fix them, just enough to see an issue when I see one. 

jansseba
What's DOS?
Views: 70
Message 2 of 4

Re: Legion T530 Input Lock

Have you made any progress finding a solution? I have the exact same issue, though my motherboard test came back clean.

carlsore
Paper Tape
Views: 37
Message 3 of 4

Unfortunately I have not been in contact with anyone from Lenovo about this issue and it still occurs at least once per boot. Do you happen to have the Origin Launcher? 

Highlighted
carlsore
Paper Tape
Views: 34
Message 4 of 4

I will be looking inot this when I get home:

iamyatsu

So it just happened again and the lock up was like 1 second again. I went straight to the event viewer and it shows no critical, no error, no warning for the last 1 hour.

One thing I notice is I heard maybe the sound of my hdd? So I just went to power option and change the hdd to NEVER sleep. Maybe this will be the solution to my problem. I will monitor this and come back here to inform you all just in case someone else is having the same problem

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors