02-09-2019 03:24 PM
I am having the same issue, at first I thought it was an application error associated with one game I was playing. However, I am getting this odd crash in multiple games, while browsing the internet, and just browsing files.
So let me break down what happens to whoever is reading this.
- Connection to internet stops (odd because I am plugged through ethernet and other devices are connecting)
- Mouse stops moving / responding
- Keyboard stops responding
- Sound continues if a game is running
- Computer will continue to opperate (game will idle, textbox edit indicator will blink like usual)
- Essentially all inputs stop responding and show as disconnected
Temporary fix is to hard stop the computor (hold down power button, not good) but this has happened over 10 times so far. This screams motherboard, so I downloaded the Lenovo Diagnostics App and ran a motherboard test I got this result back:
2/9/2019 15:04:37 - PCI/PCI-e Test
2/9/2019 15:04:37 - Error: PCI-Express Uncorrectable Error found at Bus: 2 Device: 0 Function: 2
Unfortunatley I do not know enough about computers to fix them, just enough to see an issue when I see one.
03-14-2019 09:20 AM
I will be looking inot this when I get home:
So it just happened again and the lock up was like 1 second again. I went straight to the event viewer and it shows no critical, no error, no warning for the last 1 hour.
One thing I notice is I heard maybe the sound of my hdd? So I just went to power option and change the hdd to NEVER sleep. Maybe this will be the solution to my problem. I will monitor this and come back here to inform you all just in case someone else is having the same problem