Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
goldshot231
What's DOS?
Views: 135
Message 1 of 2

Lenovo Ideacentre y700-34ish one key recovery loop

Hello everyone,so i have a big problem here.

Yesterday i was playin on my computer and i had no problems at all,now today i tried to boot my computer but this onekey recovery thingy started to show up.I tried to resart the pc but this thing keeps looping.I did de recovery and after it finished i clicked restart and same thing..keeps looping on this onekey thing,and i have another option Driver and Application Installation  where i tried to do something but it gives me an error...Idk what to do please help me.Thank you

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 53
Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo Ideacentre y700-34ish one key recovery loop

Hi goldshot231!

Thanks for posting in the Community,

Is the System Recovery / Factory Reset that you tried and it still boot to One Key Recovery Environment? Try a power drain, and check for any changes,

1. Turn off the Computer.

2. Unplug the power cable from the outlet.

3. Press and hold the power button for 15-20 seconds.

4. Turn on the Computer.

Also, try access BIOS using the steps here https://support.lenovo.com/ph/en/solutions/ht500217 Then, press F9 to load default settings, and F10 to exit saving changes to check if it'll boot to Windows.

Regards,

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors