Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Gaming – Lenovo LegionGaming Desktops
All Forum Topics
Options

7 Posts

03-04-2021

Germany

5 Signins

85 Page Views

• Views: 85
  • Message 1 of 6

Lenovo Legion T5 26

2021-03-04, 10:10 AM

Hey, I got a T5 with an AMD 3600 CPU, 16GB RAM, RTX 2060. Since it was delivered the system is suffering a problem with blue screens in various forms. That means it is not only one specific error code there are different. I checked the RAM for problems, did the hardware scan from vantage with the result of no faulty hardware. In terms of driver, I tried the recommended windows and the current one from Nvidia. But still, the system crashes, slowly but sure I'm running out of ideas what could be the error.

Options

7 Posts

03-04-2021

Germany

5 Signins

85 Page Views

• Message 2 of 6

Re:Lenovo Legion T5 26

2021-03-04, 10:18 AM

Interesting thing is that most of the blue screens occur in idle or easy work with the pc, while gaming there never happened anything....

BTW, is the main language here English or German?

Options

823 Posts

01-09-2012

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

2387 Signins

11398 Page Views

• Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
  • Views: 11398
  • Message 3 of 6

2021-03-04, 12:15 PM
hello and welcome, when you get a blue screen can you get the error code on the screen, as this can help narrow it down if it shows a different code post a couple of codes so we can check them out. things you could try *Make sure windows is upto date, have known updates to get stuck and cause issues *Change power options to performance *Disable screensaver *Last option this to try can this can make other programs not work is a factory reset, either through windows 10 reset (keep files and programs working option) or if you have a recovery usb/disc use that
Thx dave

yoga 2, lenovo b540
3 custom gaming pc systems
Options

2116 Posts

03-11-2020

Greece

230 Signins

10836 Page Views

• Views: 10836
  • Message 4 of 6

2021-03-04, 12:15 PM

Hi Dennis_LegionPC,

Welcome to the Community Forums.

These are the English Community Forums, so the main language is English.

Please try the commands below to check for corrupted Windows drivers and logic fixes.

Press the Windows Key + X , then select Command Prompt or PowerShell(Admin)

In the elevated Command Prompt, type the following command:

• dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

**Note: This utility will replace any corrupted Windows file with fresh copies downloaded from Microsoft’s server. It’s important that you have a stable internet connection before initiating this scan.

If the BSODs still happen frequently, return to the elevated Command Prompt using the above and type in the following command:

• sfc /scannow

Restart your computer and see if the BSOD/Error reappears.If it does, return to the Command prompt and type in the following command:

• chkdsk /f C:  or just chkdsk

**Note: This utility will perform an analysis on your disk and repair any errors it manages to find. Keep in mind that you need to change C to your drive letter if your OS is located somewhere else.

You can also try going to "Settings - Update & Security - Recovery" then restart the device into "Advanced Startup Menu".

From here, select Troubleshoot - Startup Repair and see if Windows can fix itself through this feature.

In the event nothing helps and you keep getting BSODs. Since this has happened since it was deliver, I'd check if you are still within the return policy of your country.

Regards

Voithos

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs-up icon below to thank them with a Kudos!!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Please don't ask me questions by Private Message; questions belong in the forums.

Options

1 Posts

03-04-2021

United States of America

4 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 5 of 6

2021-03-04, 22:07 PM

I have 24 Gb of ddr4 3200 MHz ram but it only shows up as 2133 and in the bios menu it doesn’t show any XMP option how do I change my ram speeds on this pc?

Options

7 Posts

03-04-2021

Germany

5 Signins

85 Page Views

• Message 6 of 6

2021-03-05, 12:20 PM

One is: DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms