06-08-2020

DK

1 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 2

Lenovo Legion Y520 Nerve Center game recognition problem

2020-06-08, 20:23 PM

I'm having trouble with the Lenovo Nerve center not recognizing a game. I just purchased NFS Heat and the Nerve Center fails to enhance since it isn't recognizing it as a game. When i try to manually add the game, i get a pop up window which only states that an error has occured. The game is bought on Steam but when you launch the game on steam it opens up the Origin client and then launches the game, since you also need to be logged in through Origin. Not sure if has an effect on the recognition though. 

Does anyone know how i can fix this?

Options

1020 Posts

03-11-2020

NO

123 Signins

5676 Page Views

• Views: 5676
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Lenovo Legion Y520 Nerve Center game recognition problem

2020-06-12, 11:57 AM

@ Akame_ay wrote:

I'm having trouble with the Lenovo Nerve center not recognizing a game. I just purchased NFS Heat and the Nerve Center fails to enhance since it isn't recognizing it as a game. When i try to manually add the game, i get a pop up window which only states that an error has occured. The game is bought on Steam but when you launch the game on steam it opens up the Origin client and then launches the game, since you also need to be logged in through Origin. Not sure if has an effect on the recognition though. 

Does anyone know how i can fix this?

Hi there Akame_ay,

Welcome to the Community Forums.

Have you tried opening the game up through the Origin Client ?  What happens then ? If this works, then there I think it is safe to assume that the game opening up in steam, but gets bridged to the Origin Client can be the issue or it could be as simple as the game not being supported by the recognition Software, added manually or not. 

Good luck.

Voithos

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs-up icon below to thank them with a Kudos!!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete