01-21-2017

US

3 Signins

52 Page Views

• Views: 52
  • Message 1 of 3

Lenovo ideacentre 700-25ish premium questions

2017-01-21, 15:40 PM

I am not sure why it is so difficult to find information on this site, but I bought this Lenovo Desktop and have some questions in regard to the power supply.  I need to know the specs of the power supply, and then if they ever came out with the adapter that allows you to upgrade the PSU, since the connector on the motherboard seems to be proprietary.

(my system came with the i7 and GTX960.

Thanks for any assistance.

Options

919 Posts

07-05-2016

GB

1521 Signins

5917 Page Views

• Views: 5917
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo ideacentre 700-25ish premium questions

2017-01-23, 10:20 AM

wrote:

I am not sure why it is so difficult to find information on this site, but I bought this Lenovo Desktop and have some questions in regard to the power supply.  I need to know the specs of the power supply, and then if they ever came out with the adapter that allows you to upgrade the PSU, since the connector on the motherboard seems to be proprietary.

(my system came with the i7 and GTX960.

Thanks for any assistance.

Hi hanzo52281 and welcome to the community,

Please find the Hardware Maintenance Manuel for the 700-25ish.

Hope this help you and let us know how you get on

=====================================================================================
Did someone help you today? Thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

105 Posts

01-24-2017

US

330 Signins

1810 Page Views

• Views: 1810
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo ideacentre 700-25ish premium questions

2017-01-24, 21:32 PM

There are PSU adapters available for different Lenovo motherboards. Some can be found at Amazon, others can be found at modDIY .com. modDIY has a custom order option if you cannot find the particular part you need.

modDIY Lenovo Adapter Cables

I am not sure how the Power Supply is set up inside your case, but in my Y900 I can simply remove the side panel from my case and look at the side of the power supply. The specifications are listed in plain view on the side of the power supplyin my particular model.

I agree though, Lenovo needs MASSIVE improvement in the information/specifications they supply, and in making that info easier to find! Please Lenovo, step up your game in these areas.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete