Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Gaming – Lenovo LegionGaming Desktops
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

04-03-2021

Pakistan

3 Signins

20 Page Views

• Views: 20
  • Message 1 of 2

Need suggestion regarding RAM?

2021-05-04, 8:06 AM

Hi, respected guys!

I have a gaming PC tower, with specification, Core i5-9th Generation, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 4 GB Nvidia GTX1050-ti Graphic Card, I need to increase the RAM upto 32 GB, so the question is that should I replace the 16GB Ram to 32GB RAM, or just add another 16 GB RAM, I need review about 2 Slot RAM, their working procedure,

Options

2282 Posts

03-11-2020

Greece

249 Signins

11666 Page Views

• Views: 11666
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Need suggestion regarding RAM?

2021-05-04, 10:13 AM

Hi tonystark95,

Welcome to the Community Forums.

If you have a desktop PC, then you most likely have 4 Memory Slots. These are most likely to be duel channel capable. The only thing you need to do is add another 16GB stick in the 3rd Memory slot from the CPU.

The one you already have goes in slot 1, and the second goes in slot 3. 

Regards

Voithos

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs-up icon below to thank them with a Kudos!!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Please don't ask me questions by Private Message; questions belong in the forums.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms