07-08-2017

PL

48 Signins

473 Page Views

• Views: 473
  • Message 1 of 2

Problem with Killer WiFi Card

2017-07-16, 18:55 PM

Hi there. I've just installed Windows 10 pro on my y710 cube which I also upgraded to gtx1080. I have a problem, though. I haven't installed any drivers or apps from Lenovo yet but although I can see Killer Wireless driver installed by Win10 itself in device manager I can't connect to my 5GHz network. All it gets detected are my 2.4GHz access points while no 5GHz appear on the list. I'm sure my 5GHz WiFi works fine as all my other PCs and laptops detect and run fine with it. Can you help me out with suggested solutions and another question I have regards the drivers and apps I should download for y710 Cube as I'm not sure which ones I should download from Lenovo site. I'm new to Intel platform and I have other computers running AMD - I thought W10 would install everything automatically but there are several question marks in device manager.

I look forward to your reply

Bogumił

Solved! See the solution
Options

32 Posts

07-08-2017

PL

48 Signins

473 Page Views

• Views: 473
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Problem with Killer WiFi Card

2017-07-16, 20:36 PM
Ok. I've managed to solve it on my own. I've updated the Killer Wireless adapter driver and lo and behold - it immediately found my 5GHz networks. Now it works really fast!

0 person found this solution to be helpful.

This helped me too

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete