Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Gaming – Lenovo LegionGaming Desktops
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

02-27-2021

Switzerland

61 Signins

75 Page Views

• Views: 75
  • Message 1 of 4

Question about a Legion t7 34lmz5 on sale in switzerland by FUST.ch

2021-02-27, 9:48 AM

Hello, I would like to know if the Lenovo Legion T7 34IMZ5 sold at FUST.ch is the model described and if there is still support for this model, because I cannot find any additional information on Lenovo Official CH Website and I want to purchase it only if you still provide support. Thank you for responding to me quickly.

Answer
Options

9777 Posts

08-17-2015

Slovakia

26708 Signins

578030 Page Views

• Views: 578030

Re:Question about a Legion t7 34lmz5 on sale in switzerland by FUST.ch

2021-03-03, 10:00 AM

Hello MeLiss,

yes, there is official support for the machine. When you start your PC and run Lenovo Vantage, you can see your warranty information on the main page. On the bottom of Lenovo Vantage, you can also see your full MTM (model number) and S/N of your machine. If you enter the S/N (serial number) of your machine on our official support page, you can see your warranty information there too.

Best regards,

Juraj
German, Czech & Slovak Community Lead

EN : Welcome to the Community! Have you already participated in the forum survey? Please, let us know what you like about our forum and what we can improve. We listen to your feedback!

DE : Willkommen in der Community! Hatten Sie bereits an der Foren Umfrage teilgenommen? Wir benötigen die folgenden Informationen. Wir hören zu und lesen Ihre Kommentare gerne!

CZ/SK : Vítejte v Komunitě! Už jste se zúčastnili našeho průzkumu fóra? Potřebujeme následující informace. S radostí posloucháme a čteme vaše komentáře!
_
Communities: English Deutsch Español Portugues Русскоязычное Česká Slovenská Українська Moto English
_

Replies(3)
Options

2620 Posts

04-23-2019

United States of America

549 Signins

21589 Page Views

• Views: 21589
  • Message 2 of 4

2021-02-28, 4:48 AM

Hello @MeLiss,

Welcome to the Community Forums.

I've checked the sales page and the official support page.

We should support the product if it has the MTM meant for Switzerland. But since the product itself is not available in the official website I would suggest reaching out to our Sales team for clarification on this.

https://www.lenovo.com/ch/fr/contact

Hope this helps.
Regards,
Jack_Lenovo1

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs-up icon below to thank them.!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!
This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community

Options

2 Posts

02-27-2021

Switzerland

61 Signins

75 Page Views

• Views: 75
  • Message 3 of 4

2021-02-28, 10:11 AM

Thank's for the reply but i have already purchase the Legion t7 34lmz5, i did not want to miss such a deal, at worst I will manage, we always find a solution on the internet.

Edit: "Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!" Where is this star, i do not see her?

Answer
Options

9777 Posts

08-17-2015

Slovakia

26708 Signins

578030 Page Views

• Views: 578030
  • Message 4 of 4

2021-03-03, 10:00 AM

Hello MeLiss,

yes, there is official support for the machine. When you start your PC and run Lenovo Vantage, you can see your warranty information on the main page. On the bottom of Lenovo Vantage, you can also see your full MTM (model number) and S/N of your machine. If you enter the S/N (serial number) of your machine on our official support page, you can see your warranty information there too.

Best regards,

Juraj
German, Czech & Slovak Community Lead

EN : Welcome to the Community! Have you already participated in the forum survey? Please, let us know what you like about our forum and what we can improve. We listen to your feedback!

DE : Willkommen in der Community! Hatten Sie bereits an der Foren Umfrage teilgenommen? Wir benötigen die folgenden Informationen. Wir hören zu und lesen Ihre Kommentare gerne!

CZ/SK : Vítejte v Komunitě! Už jste se zúčastnili našeho průzkumu fóra? Potřebujeme následující informace. S radostí posloucháme a čteme vaše komentáře!
_
Communities: English Deutsch Español Portugues Русскоязычное Česká Slovenská Українська Moto English
_

0 person found this solution to be helpful.

This helped me too

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms