AU

68 Signins

370 Page Views

• Views: 370
  • Message 1 of 4

Several problems with the y910 aio

2018-03-04, 6:11 AM

Hi,

I've had the y910 aio for a couple of months now, and I am encountering a few issues with the computer.

1. bluetooth completely disappeared. After restarting and reinstalling drivers, I am convinced that it is the connection between the hardware. The problem is, where is the connection on the motherboard? is there a delicated blutooth card or is it intergrated into the wifi card/motherboard? If there are any other possiblilities, please suggest them :D
2. my speakers sound blown. It sound muffled and there is static when the volume goes above 45%. I am not sure if there is a problem with the hardware or it is just a driver issue. This is because it wasn't like this when I installed a different driver for audio. The problem is, I have forgotten how I had (possibly) solved it. Is there anyone else that have the same problem? If you are a y910 aio user, check for me please. ;)

In a follow up reply, I will post a recording of the speaker. 

Options

51 Posts

11-23-2017

DE

79 Signins

686 Page Views

• Views: 686
  • Message 2 of 4

Re: Several problems with the y910 aio

2018-03-07, 17:37 PM

HWINFO says the bluetooth is connected from USB Port7, perhaps it helps:

Device Manufacturer:                                                            Atheros Communications
USB Version Supported:                                                          2.01
USB Device Speed:                                                               USB 1.1 Full-speed
Driver Description:                                                             Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth 4.1
Hardware ID:                                                                    USB\VID_0CF3&PID_E300
Driver Manufacturer:                                                            Qualcomm Atheros Communications
Driver Provider:                                                                Qualcomm Atheros Communications
Driver Version:                                                                 10.0.0.278
Driver Date:                                                                    23-Aug-2016

My audio drivers are these:

Driver Manufacturer:                                                            Realtek
Driver Description:                                                             Realtek High Definition Audio
Driver Provider:                                                                Realtek Semiconductor Corp.
Driver Version:                                                                 6.0.1.8186
Driver Date:                                                                    14-Jun-2017

Options

46 Posts

08-30-2017

RO

87 Signins

865 Page Views

• Views: 865
  • Message 3 of 4

2018-03-08, 21:01 PM
1. it's the same card afaik. other NGFF card won't work since lenovo has whitelisted cards in BIOS.
2. check if you don't have any metalic pieces stuck to your speaker's magnet. (like a tiny screw, it happened to me :)
Options

20 Posts

12-29-2017

US

28 Signins

375 Page Views

• Views: 375
  • Message 4 of 4

2018-06-17, 22:59 PM

Idk if it’s too late but I also have the Bluetooth disappearing issue. Took some troubleshooting and back and forth but I believe the solution (temporarily atleast) is to shutdown the system, power drain it and power it back on. Once that happens it should appear again and you can update drivers and what not if need be.

another solution that I found worked for me is that when the Bluetooth disappears again you can go into device manager and locate that usb device that is giving you errors which for me is port 7 also. And uninstall it. When I did this all my problems were fixed. Ironically when I uninstalled, the system recognizes it and it stays permanently connected.

hope this helps your Bluetooth issue.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms