Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AnotherHal
Paper Tape
Views: 211
Message 1 of 4

T730-28ICO Dolby DAX3 Problem

I have recently recieved my new T730.  While whitching videos.. and doing other things... My machine randomly will paus and the sound will stutter and then it recovers.

Every single time this happens, I check the Event Viewer and it is filled with "information" events saying "[SFX_GAME]: SoundRadar:Smiley Tonguerocess: Sound radar lib cannot work!"

I am not playing a game. SoundRadar isn't on. I am watching a youtube video and this happens.

Lenovo Vantage says my drivers are up to date.  I've used the suport website also and made sure I have the latest Realtek drivers installed (I see nothing for Dolby listed on the site)

I am not sure what my next steps should be in determining what's not right. Searching on the event isn't providing any information.

Anyone able to direct me to some help on this?

AnotherHal
Paper Tape
Views: 93
Message 2 of 4

Re: T730-28ICO Dolby DAX3 Problem

I have been going back and forth with Dolby on this without any help...

Lenovo seems to have no idea on how to fix this...

Someone else must have experienced this?  I've upgraded every driver and the problem continues.

SirMixALot
Paper Tape
Views: 77
Message 3 of 4

I have purchased C730 a week ago and I have same issue. I have updated all drivers up-to-date.

Apart from this, I see the audio device is periodically changed. See if you also have same issue in event viewer in Microsoft-Windows-Audio-Operational. Seriously this is contributing overall system performance.

SirMixALot
Paper Tape
Views: 67
Message 4 of 4

Sometimes if I enable sound radar in Dolby Atmos, it stops generating the error.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors