03-09-2017

DK

9 Signins

92 Page Views

• Views: 92
  • Message 1 of 2

Two major problems with my cube y 710.

2017-03-09, 22:09 PM

First problem is that the PC will not recognize headphones plugged in with jackstacks, no matter if it's on the front or back of the pc. I've installed all the new drivers (except the intel one as apparently i can't, it says #unexpectedhappened or something similar. I've tried showing disabled and turned off units, but nothing helps. It can find headphones plugged in via usb just fine.

second problem is the worst. I have this file called ntoskml.exe using up to 50% of my cpu at all times, i've tried basically everything i've found from googleling to no help, it's impossible to play anything because i will have 100% cpu usage asap when i play because of this.

Options

2954 Posts

02-22-2017

GB

1083 Signins

26243 Page Views

• Views: 26243
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Two major problems with my cube y 710.

2017-03-10, 9:19 AM

Hello Koalo22,

Thanks for using the Lenovo forums.

That .exe is the kernel image of the unit.

Check out this post and the methods there, see if any of those will help to reduce the CPU usage for you.

Hope this helps, let us know how you get on.

==================================================================================
Did someone help you today? Thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Pesszimistának lenni a legjobb, vagy igazad van, vagy kellemesen meglepődsz...
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete