Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Gaming – Lenovo LegionGaming Desktops
All Forum Topics
Options

3 Posts

12-04-2020

United States of America

6 Signins

40 Page Views

• Views: 40
  • Message 1 of 3

When will the new driver version come out for Legion T5-28IMB05 Desktop?

2021-10-13, 22:10 PM

When is Lenovo going to release a new driver version? I understand that the graphics card isn't compatible with the new driver versions, but it's a real bummer that I can't just update through the GeForce experience. After several chats with Lenovo technicians, they just deleted my driver and reinstalled it which did nothing except occasionally wrecking my Realtek audio driver. I would just like to know from anyone at Lenovo if there will ever be an update (if so, please say when), or do I need to get a new graphics card? :(

I'm also a little nervous that Lenovo customer service is just stalling me until my warranty ends (which is soon), so I won't be able to find a solution in time and be stuck with an outdated graphics version.

The current version I'm on is version: 27.21.14.6231, released on 27 May 2021. I cannot run new releases without getting a Nvidia pop-up informing me to update my driver version.

Options

42 Posts

08-09-2021

United States of America

28 Signins

200 Page Views

• Views: 200
  • Message 2 of 3

Re:When will the new driver version come out for Legion T5-28IMB05 Desktop?

2021-10-14, 3:31 AM

Yes! It's insane why we have to use drivers that are months old. I am extremely familiar with this problem and also very frustrated. I've been having this issue since June.

Options

3 Posts

12-04-2020

United States of America

6 Signins

40 Page Views

• Views: 40
  • Message 3 of 3

Re:When will the new driver version come out for Legion T5-28IMB05 Desktop?

2021-10-14, 7:03 AM

Just spoke with another technician and they said there is no guaranteed date of release for the driver but they said their software engineers are working on it. So I guess we hope they go through with it, or give up when newer models get released? 

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms