Options

1 Posts

06-03-2020

SA

3 Signins

35 Page Views

• Views: 35
  • Message 1 of 2

windows 10 not working HOW TO RECOVER ??

2020-06-03, 4:47 AM

My operating system is not working . I have desktop gaming pc (Legion T530-28ICB Desktop)

How can I restore the system to factory defaults . 

Is there a one key recovery button (OKR) in my pc .

Please help

Options

1073 Posts

03-11-2020

NO

128 Signins

5946 Page Views

• Views: 5946
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:windows 10 not working HOW TO RECOVER ??

2020-06-03, 13:11 PM

@ Fares Jahfali wrote:

My operating system is not working . I have desktop gaming pc (Legion T530-28ICB Desktop)

How can I restore the system to factory defaults . 

Is there a one key recovery button (OKR) in my pc .

Please help

Hi there Fares Jahfali.

Welcome to the Community Forums.

To enter the Setup Utility Program on a desktop the key is F1 or a combination of FN+F1 repeatedly on startup, but I do believe some desktop devices has the option to enter recovery mode through the means of pressing F2 or the combination of FN+F2 on startup.

If you are unable to recover the process through these means then there is the option of performing a Fresh Win 10 Installation.

Fresh Win 10 Installation

Installing from the Windows Creation Tool > Here

In the event the device does not boot from USB, please follow the link below on how to set that up in BIOS:

How to Boot from USB

In your case, enter BIOS as shown above.

Disabling Fast Boot/Fast Startup can also remedy the problem with the device not booting from a USB drive.

Then install using that usb drive.

If the device came pre-installed with a Windows version then the license/serial key is integrated on the system, when it asks for a license key, just press the text "I don't have a key" let it finish installing. Perform the Windows updates needed when entering Windows again.

If you have a Physical key, just plot it in right away.

I hope this helps!

Good luck and Have a Nice Day!

Voithos

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs-up icon below to thank them with a Kudos!!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete