LT

1 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 2

Air bubbles on the screen

2020-09-21, 16:00 PM

To whom it may concern,

The upper right-hand side of my screen has a bubble that formed only recently. Any suggestions as to how it may be fixed? I have had the laptop for well over 4 years and had not run into any issues of this sort.

Kind regards,

K.

Options

1073 Posts

03-11-2020

NO

128 Signins

5946 Page Views

• Views: 5946
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Air bubbles on the screen

2020-09-22, 11:39 AM

@ MagicBiscuit wrote:

To whom it may concern,

The upper right-hand side of my screen has a bubble that formed only recently. Any suggestions as to how it may be fixed? I have had the laptop for well over 4 years and had not run into any issues of this sort.

Kind regards,

K.

Hello MagicBiscuit,

Welcome to the Community Forums.

Does it still have a screen protection layer over it ?  If so, then check this video out on how to solve that.

LCD screens have a polarized layer over it and if this layer has air trapped under it during manufacturing this can cause the screen to bubble. 

This can also happen from a crack in the polarized layer or excessive heat. If this is the case then this is a hardware issue/fault and there is no easy fix for it other then to replace the LCD screen.

Regards

Voithos

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs-up icon below to thank them with a Kudos!!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete