Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jonesy002
Blue Screen Again
Views: 2,105
Message 1 of 8

Automatic repair loop legion Y530

My computer is stuck in a atomatic repair loop.The ential problem started when I was playing world of warcraft and then closed my computer. I then opened it about 20 minutes later and then there was just a black screen i let this sit for about 20 minutes and then hard reset the laptop. then the problems began.

I can get to a the advanced settings window and have tried many different things. I get serveral different errors depending on what I do. I cannot get to safe mode. I have tried serveral different command prompts but am still unsuccessful. I have also tried to completely resetting the computer but then I am on a never ending loop that it is trying to set up the reset process i let this sit over nigtht and then hard reset the computer. 

errors:

n640x64.sys

0xc000021a

Netwtw06.sys

If anyone has anything that could help me fix this problem that would be great. 

Guru
Views: 2,065
Message 2 of 8

Re: Automatic repair loop legion Y530

Did you try resetting by using the recovery pin on the side of the laptop? It's a small hole you press with a paperclip.

^TRY THAT FIRST

Now, worst case scenario is that you get a new HDD/SSD with Windows loaded onto it.

NOW - using another computer - were going to have you try and boot from a portable USB. Go to: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/windows-usb-dvd-download-tool

^GO through the stuffies to get a USB into a format the computer will use to boot from.

Now, you need to get the Y530 and go to the bios. From there, you need to change the "startup order". (You can lookup how to boot from a USB and tons of sources will show you how). You change the order so that the computer boots USB BEFORE anything else, then you can reinstall a new Windows.
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 2,024
Message 3 of 8

Does your computer come with the Intel Optane module?

←↑→↓↘↙↖↗←↑→↓↘↙↖↗←↑→↓↘↙↖↗←↑→↓↘↙↖↗←↑→↓↘↙↖↗←↑→↓↘↙↖↗←↑→↓↘↙↖↗←↑→↓↘↙↖↗←↑→↓↘↙↖↗
Tap that kudos button if I helped ^^
←↑→↓↘↙↖↗←↑→↓↘↙↖↗←↑→↓↘↙↖↗←↑→↓↘↙↖↗←↑→↓↘↙↖↗←↑→↓↘↙↖↗←↑→↓↘↙↖↗←↑→↓↘↙↖↗←↑→↓↘↙↖↗
Joshgator
What's DOS?
Views: 1,946
Message 4 of 8

Dude I am going through the EXACT same thing. Was playing WoW and closed the laptop and now I’m stuck in the repair loop. I’ve tried everything and nothing is working.
Trouble35
What's DOS?
Views: 1,742
Message 5 of 8

My friend, i have same problem. I had a recovery loop and i couldn't fix it. And than i cleaned all hard drive i taught i can setup windows by myself but now i have another problem. My computer has intel optane memory and i can not change the options which i can setup by usb. So what should i do? Can you help me ? Thank you.

802.11n
Views: 1,738
Message 6 of 8

https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/products/laptops-and-netbooks/legion-series/legion-y530-15ich/dow...

Android Roadmap
https://support.lenovo.com/gb/en/documents/ht101396
https://support.lenovo.com/

consios
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,509
Message 7 of 8

did you fix the problem?

JamunaRani
What's DOS?
Views: 627
Message 8 of 8

Ok, dont worry...i have the same problem as you...never force shutdown your laptop...the system will get crazy...when you automatic repair asks you to shutdown then click shutdown and give it a rest...turn the laptop normally... there shouldnt be any errors

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors