Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Gaming – Lenovo LegionGaming Laptops
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

07-20-2021

Russian Federation

2 Signins

15 Page Views

• Views: 15
  • Message 1 of 3

Can't download Lenovo Vantage from Microsoft Store AND my special keys aren't working

2021-07-20, 8:35 AM

I have Lenovo Ideapad L340-17IRH (MTM - 81LL00KMRK)

When I try to download Lenovo Vantage from Microsoft Store, it doesn't even try to download. A button is not responding. I don't know what to do

Also my special keys such as Mute Microphone, Touchpad block, Camera mute, Airplane mode are not working. What do I need to do to fix it?? Please help!

Options

3722 Posts

04-23-2019

United States of America

629 Signins

26315 Page Views

• Views: 26315
  • Message 2 of 3

Re:Can't download Lenovo Vantage from Microsoft Store AND my special keys aren't working

2021-07-20, 18:20 PM

Hello @fqmane,

Welcome to the Community Forums.

Kindly try the app troubleshooter this should fix the Microsoft store.

Here's the steps: Start->Settings->Update and security->Troubleshoot->Select the Microsoft store and start the troubleshooter.

Hope this helps.
Regards,
Jack_Lenovo1

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs-up icon below to thank them.!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community

Options

210 Posts

12-28-2020

China

108 Signins

1605 Page Views

• Views: 1605
  • Message 3 of 3

Re:Can't download Lenovo Vantage from Microsoft Store AND my special keys aren't working

2021-07-22, 6:18 AM

Hi;

Please download the automatic analysis tool from:
https://meta.box.lenovo.com/v/link/view/df4852075fd7479eb8cc6d41799c1dd7

Run it and follow the guide to do.

a). Click the "next" button, it will check whether the hotkey driver is installed on your laptop. 

If not, it will show the "download" button which you can press to guide you to download the lenovo utility.
     If yes, it will show the version of your lenovo utiltiy and state of running. And give me a screen shot about those information and email to me.
     Then do the next step; 

NOTE:
     If the version your installed is lower than 4.0.44.0, it will diaplay in your start menu with name "lenovo hotkeys";
     If the version your installed is 4.0.44.0 or higher, it will diaplay in your start menu with name "lenovo utility";

b) Click the "Enable log" button. If any popup shows, please chose "yes".

Then press your non-working hotkeys, and  clicking the "Open log" button to locate the log file named "_utility.Log".

Then email the "_utility.Log" to liweiwei1@lenovo.com

Looking forward your feedback.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms