Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Gaming – Lenovo LegionGaming Laptops
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

08-02-2019

Israel

3 Signins

78 Page Views

• Views: 78
  • Message 1 of 2

Cant install fine windows in my Y720-15lbk

2019-08-02, 11:58 AM

Hi all.. 

I have lenovo Y720-15lbk 7700hq, the windows 10 updated to 2019 july version then the windows fault and could not be opened. 

• Now i install the last version of windows from the Microsoft website usb ureation media then i convert the gpt to mbr "nvme ssd" then install it but the memory fault and budcheck stop workong the windows. 
  • The re install the 1803 version of windows 10, and still the memory problem in lenovo vantage and memory diagnostic same as memory problems. 
  • Yestarday i sent the laptop to the maintenance they told me windows problems not completed files, and returned it at the night they installed a new version of windows. After an ahour it bring the bugcheck with memory management, i updated the windows and then using the drivereasy to update the drivers the memory diagnostic give me no problem but the lenovo vantage give me problems with memory, and still the bugcheck blue screen seemed with various fault code.

Please advice and help to have the fine windows ..

Thanks!

Answer
Options

299 Posts

08-27-2016

Greece

1478 Signins

7297 Page Views

• Views: 7297

Re: Cant install fine windows in my Y720-15lbk

2019-08-17, 6:33 AM
Hi.

Please do not use drivereasy or similar software because it may install problematic drivers.

Try to install windows again but this time let windows update install all the missing drivers

I am a volunteer in this forum and also a lenovo user. If i helped you, click on the kudos button!

Replies(1)
Answer
Options

299 Posts

08-27-2016

Greece

1478 Signins

7297 Page Views

• Views: 7297
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Cant install fine windows in my Y720-15lbk

2019-08-17, 6:33 AM
Hi.

Please do not use drivereasy or similar software because it may install problematic drivers.

Try to install windows again but this time let windows update install all the missing drivers

I am a volunteer in this forum and also a lenovo user. If i helped you, click on the kudos button!

0 person found this solution to be helpful.

This helped me too

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms