Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AkshayR1
Paper Tape
Views: 1,011
Message 1 of 4

Display Profile for Lenovo Legion Y530

HI, 

Is there anyone who calibrated their display with screen calibrators? If so, can they please post their Color Profile here, I don't have the necessary equipment to do so, it'be a lot of help.

Thanks Smiley Happy

Guru
Views: 994
Message 2 of 4

Re: Display Profile for Lenovo Legion Y530

Have you tried the profies from notebookcheck?

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-Legion-Y530-Core-i5-8300H-GTX-1050-Ti-Laptop-Review.317420.0.ht...

If a post answers your question, please mark it as an”Accepted Solution“!
If a post helps you, please click the star to give it a "Kudo"!

I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. I will not respond to unsolicited private messages. Questions belong in the forum so it may help other forum members as well.
T490, TP 25 Retro, X1 Yoga 3rd Gen, W510 850 EVO, A30p
Retired 385D, A20p, A21p

Evertjr
Serial Port
Views: 229
Message 3 of 4

Has anyone find or calibreated a profile for the panel model LG Display LP156WF9-SPK1 ?

Laptopmedia have the calibrated profile but they are selling for 5 bucks. I would gladly pay but I wanna know if they really improve the color accuracy.

Evertjr
Serial Port
Views: 211
Message 4 of 4

Just pulled the thrigger and purchased the Laptopmedia's "Design and Gaming" color profile. It's really good, changed how the display look alot, I can now diferentiate all shades of black, previously impossible, the white balance is now more on the warmer side.

The display now pass on every test on http://www.lagom.nl/lcd-test

So if anyone use this laptop to work in design, photo editing or content creation it's well worth the 5 bucks.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors