Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Gaming – Lenovo LegionGaming Laptops
All Forum Topics
Options

4 Posts

11-01-2020

United States of America

6 Signins

70 Page Views

• Views: 70
  • Message 1 of 3

Does Lenovo even read its own forum??

2020-11-05, 0:44 AM

As many posts ive seen all over of people having the EXACT same issue im having, computer went into sleep Now zero display built in or external. No logo, no bios access... have tried every suggestion and im literally less than a month out of warranty.   1800$ laptop and they just want nothing to do with these clearly quality issues that have zero to do with the consumer. Barely over one year. 1800$ paper weight. Would love for a lenovo tech to message or email me please! Phone support was no help at all 

Options

71 Posts

08-31-2020

United States of America

35 Signins

420 Page Views

• Views: 420
  • Message 2 of 3

Re:Does Lenovo even read its own forum??

2020-11-08, 13:53 PM

Only evidence I've seen of Lenovo on this forum is when I posted a link to something they deemed was risky and I was banned for 24 hours.

Other than that, no. They are useless on this forum.

Options

10986 Posts

08-17-2015

Slovakia

26848 Signins

587555 Page Views

• Views: 587555
  • Message 3 of 3

Re:Does Lenovo even read its own forum??

2020-11-10, 15:10 PM

Hi all,

we do indeed read the discussions in our forums, but as our numbers are limited we don't have the capacity to assist all of our members and participate in all the discussions. 

We understand fully the feeling there aren’t enough “official” answer. This is primarily a peer-to-peer forum and we rely on the volunteer moderators, gurus and our members to respond to issues. We employees watch and listen, to learn how we might be able to help, and take particularly difficult issues back to the product teams for resolution. But we don’t have the staff to respond or even to read every post. 

But we don’t want you to be frustrated either.

We are delighted you are looking for help here, and we hope you continue to do so. But if your need is urgent and isn’t receiving a fast reply here, we encourage you to go to a Lenovo support website, choose your country, and contact a call center. Agents are standing by.

In case your request is urgent and you're not receiving feedback from the community or one of our employees, I would advise getting in touch with our service to get your issue examined, addressed and fixed as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Juraj
German, Czech & Slovak Community Lead

EN : Welcome to the Community! Have you already participated in the forum survey? Please, let us know what you like about our forum and what we can improve. We listen to your feedback!

DE : Willkommen in der Community! Hatten Sie bereits an der Foren Umfrage teilgenommen? Wir benötigen die folgenden Informationen. Wir hören zu und lesen Ihre Kommentare gerne!

CZ/SK : Vítejte v Komunitě! Už jste se zúčastnili našeho průzkumu fóra? Potřebujeme následující informace. S radostí posloucháme a čteme vaše komentáře!
_
Communities: English Deutsch Español Portugues Русскоязычное Česká Slovenská Українська Moto English
_

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms