Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Gaming – Lenovo LegionGaming Laptops
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

04-12-2021

Malaysia

2 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 1 of 3

Dolby Atmos problem in my Legion 5

2021-04-12, 4:02 AM

Hey all,

I recently deleted my Dolby Atmos for gaming app due to it prompting up the message "There is a problem accessing the Dolby Audio driver. Please restart the computer or reinstall the driver if the problem persists". I tried downloading it back but it shows an error :  0x803FB005.

I am unsure what to do since I checked for the drivers in d:\drivers\audio  but there was no dolby there. Is there any way to recover it? Dolby Atmos also does not show up in the Lenovo Vantage app. Any help is greatly appreciated. 

Options

2794 Posts

03-11-2020

Greece

298 Signins

14051 Page Views

• Views: 14051
  • Message 2 of 3

Re:Dolby Atmos problem in my Legion 5

2021-04-12, 8:50 AM

Hi nothing,nowhere,

Welcome to the Community Forums.

Apps that are pre-installed with the device like Dolby Atmos is unfortunately as far as I know not downloadable again from the Support Site. Do try to download the latest Audio drivers from the site. You can find them under "Drivers & Software" , "Manual Update" and "Audio" -  In the even this does not contain any Dolby Atmos app, then I'm afraid the only way to get it back apart from purchasing it is to do a Factory Reset of the device.

OKR - One Key Recovery
**This is a complete factory reset of the computer
**Loss of data can occur, so we advise you to backup your data if possible.

- Completely shut down the device.  
- Press the Novo Button :  It is the small reset hole on most devices that you need a unfolded paperclip to reach. 
- In case you do not own a device with a OKR/Novo button. You can also find out where it is or what reset function it is for your device at the support page under.

Knowledge Base & Guides -> User Guides -> And clicking the User guide(Not HTML one) in the list -> Ctrl+F to search the document for "Reset", "Novo Button/Hole"

- When the system boots up, a menu will appear, follow the instructions in the User Manual on how to select System Reset/Factory Reset and follow the reset/recovery process.

Regards

Voithos

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs-up icon below to thank them with a Kudos!!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Please don't ask me questions by Private Message; questions belong in the forums.

Options

24 Posts

02-19-2020

Greece

48 Signins

395 Page Views

• Views: 395
  • Message 3 of 3

Re:Dolby Atmos problem in my Legion 5

2021-07-22, 10:14 AM

Hello,

If the issue still remains, please try the following steps:

- Enter Windows Services by typing services in search.
- Find Dolby Dax Api Service
- Right click and select properties
- In Start Up type select "Automatic", then select Apply

- Restart Windows.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms