cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jkh0208
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 715
Message 1 of 6

Entertainment Hub: Techradar announced it comes preloaded on Legion Laptops. Where is it?

Tech Radar states "Like Lenovo's Legion gaming laptops, the Y520 comes preloaded with Lenovo Entertainment Hub software that upscales certain first-person shooter games into VR experiences.

http://www.techradar.com/news/lenovo-expands-its-legion-of-gaming-desktops

My Legion gaming laptop (Y720) did not come preloaded with it, but this article indicates it's out now since they state it comes preloaded now, so where do I download the Entertainment Hub from?

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 664
Message 2 of 6

Re: Entertainment Hub: Techradar announced it comes preloaded on Legion Laptops. Where is it?

Hi jkh0208,

It looks like the program still hasn't been released, which is why it's not preloaded on any systems as of yet. I'm thinking we'll see it in the next few months available on Lenovo's site or the Windows Store.

←↑→↓↘↙↖↗←↑→↓↘↙↖↗←↑→↓↘↙↖↗←↑→↓↘↙↖↗←↑→↓↘↙↖↗←↑→↓↘↙↖↗←↑→↓↘↙↖↗←↑→↓↘↙↖↗←↑→↓↘↙↖↗
Tap that kudos button if I helped ^^
jkh0208
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 654
Message 3 of 6

Re: Entertainment Hub: Techradar announced it comes preloaded on Legion Laptops. Where is it?

Thanks for the response.  Now I'm a bit confused as to why Tech Radar claimed that it was preloaded on the Legion laptops if it wasn't released yet. 

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 629
Message 4 of 6

Was the article from CES? There was some confusion there as to whether it'd be ready by the time the Y520 shipped. Either way, as far as I've seen, it's still in the works. The UI looked pretty refined at CES.

jkh0208
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 487
Message 5 of 6

Yes, they announced a Q2 2017 delivery. Also, a news announcement says "Green Man Gaming's digital storefront is currently being made available on millions of Lenovo laptops worldwide through the Lenovo Entertainment Hub." How are they currently being made available throught the Lenovo Entertainment Hub if there's still no Lenovo Entertainment Hub? I am very confused by this announcement.

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 481
Message 6 of 6

GMG must have signed a deal to be the distribution service behind Entertainment Hub (which makes sense, as they already have a huge product library).

I think the wording is bad. I saw a demo of it at CES, so GMG and Lenovo were currently developing it at that stage. I expect it to be released when the new Lenovo Explorer comes out.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors