Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
xSul
What's DOS?
Views: 121
Message 1 of 3

Error code 43 and result code WVC000000-UO7C3G on lenovo legion y720

Hello everyone now im struggling so bad with this error code on my GPU i have tried several trials and none of them worked such as

*uninstall and reinstall 

*use DDU

*Older versions on my driver

*latest update on windows and bios

*took off battery and discharge the electricity while disabling the driver 

none worked and when i conducted hardware test i got this result code : WVC000000-UO7C3G 

i need so bad to know how to fix this because unfortunately my warranty expired 1 week ago and i got this issue few days ago ;c 

my laptop is a gaming laptop without my GTX it is useless  

Auston
Paper Tape
Views: 53
Message 2 of 3

Re: Error code 43 and result code WVC000000-UO7C3G on lenovo legion y720

Hi, i have the same problem. I have tried same pass from your list and nothing. How do you did hardware test ?

In this forum, have same ideias but the solution was change motherboard (https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/forums/discover/280617/-solved-gtx-1060-with-max-q-design-code-...)

In this other a lot users with same problem(https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Gaming-Laptops/Legion-Y720-15IKB-GTX-1060-Code-43/m-p/4022810)

Guru
Views: 20
Message 3 of 3

Re: Error code 43 and result code WVC000000-UO7C3G on lenovo legion y720

Hi, i solved this problem by flashing the previous BIOS version and after that, flashing again the latest. Finally reinstalled windows and everything is OK now.

P.S You can also try to discharge static by pressing the power button for about 30 seconds

I am a volunteer in this forum and also a lenovo user. If i helped you, click on the kudos button!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors