cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kenney-Gamer
Paper Tape
Views: 205
Message 1 of 5

HELP - Lenovo Y720 80VR , Keyboard backlight not working. (Not same as other similar issues.)

Okay so after restarting my pc, the nerve center no longer shows the lighting controls for my lenovo y720. And before anyone asks it does not seem to be a bios issue or the program having issues telling it what model of laptop i am using, as i have already ran dxdiag and it shows my motherboard and other information just fine. reinstalling the program has failed to work. trying to use the windows store version of nerve center has faired no better, my light controls are still missing. i have issue after issue with this laptop, i just want my computer to work, SO Can someone please tell me why its no longer showing my rgb lighting controls? i know the lights still work as it comes on when it boots.  None of the solutions on the fourm pages that disscussed similar issues worked or matched what is going on. i simply turned my pc off, and when it turned back on the rgb lighting was gone. nerve center also does not show the lighting controls. so someone please help, this is really forcing me to make sure this will be the last lenovo product i use.  PS: When i say Nerve Center, i mean Nerve sense,

CataF
802.11n
Views: 171
Message 2 of 5

Re: HELP - Lenovo Y720 80VR , Keyboard backlight not working. (Not same as other similar issues.)

run Lenovo Vantage and check for updates, it doesn't find anything go to the support page > drivers & software > mouse,pen and keybors > Intel Human Interface Device . Download and instal see if it helps

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 153
Message 3 of 5

Re: HELP - Lenovo Y720 80VR , Keyboard backlight not working. (Not same as other similar issues.)

Hello @Kenney-Gamer,

Welcome to the Community!

The Lenovo Nerve Center has been replaced by Lenovo Vantage, so try what @CataF suggested. Let us know how it goes Smiley Happy

Miguel Gonzalez
Smart Device, Gaming & Spanish Community Leader

Lenovo Slovakia

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська  Moto English

Kenney-Gamer
Paper Tape
Views: 142
Message 4 of 5

I'll check for updates and see what happens. ill post the results later tonight or if i forget , i'll say how it went tomorrow. 

Kenney-Gamer
Paper Tape
Views: 141
Message 5 of 5

ill try to do what the other poster said, however i was unaware that lenovo vantage replaced nerve center as you said? if it did where would the backlight controls be located? or am i just confused atm. 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors