cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TaffyOutlane
Fanfold Paper
Views: 75
Message 1 of 3

How do I register my new Lenovo Legion Y520 laptop?

It's a Sunday & my family are out. It should be a perfect time to set up my new Legion 520 laptop - but it's not. I've reached the screen headed "Create your NVIDIA Account", completed filling in the info, hit "REGISTER" and am completely stuck. It tells me that "you must agree to our Terms & Conditions" but there's no box or question to tick. What's worse it won't let me continue to sign into my Microsoft Account, load all the Apps I have & get on with it.  Smiley Mad Any thoughts please?

TaffyOutlane
Fanfold Paper
Views: 72
Message 2 of 3

Re: How do I register my new Lenovo Legion Y520 laptop?

Forgot to check if I need to check any "please notify me of any reply - but can't find one!!

TaffyOutlane
Fanfold Paper
Views: 57
Message 3 of 3

Re: How do I register my new Lenovo Legion Y520 laptop?

I'm hoping the problems are caused by the Windows Home version being hopelessly out of date. My other laptop has v1809 and the oldest version on it, v1703, probably goes back at least a year. The new Legion Y520 has v15! Not at all impressed by this.

But at least the speed of my new Lenovo means that it's updating at an unbelievable speed. There's also an Update for NVidia (over a year old) so perhaps I can register after that's installed

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors